𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

"𝐁oys look, look! That one!" One of the men called out from the boat, gaining no ones attention as he fell under her seductive trap. He pointed out to the far side, ignoring the other beautiful mermaids that managed to seduce all the other men in their trances.

The white haired mermaid let out a giggle as he pushed the other men out of his way to get to the other side of the small dingy they were seated in.

"G-Gorgeous." He whispered under his breathe as she pushed her head under the water and slowly swam to the side of the boat, popping her head out of the water to meet his very much dilated eyes.

She studied his face intently, choosing not to hurt him like the other mermaids intention was, she wanted to merely give it a try to see what killing an innocent person was like, but she had not the heart in this moment.

"Harry no! Don't fall for it." Another man interrupted her thoughts, pulling him back into the dingy before he fell into the water.

"But she's...so beautiful." He whispered, licking his lips and moving his body back to where it rested on the edge.

"It's a trick." The other man shouted, causing the girl to get mad, she focused her eyes on the man that shouted and pulled him into a seductive trap as well, he instantly calmed down and started leaning over the edge of the dingy like the rest of the men were.

She managed to get a grip on herself mentally, and focus on what she wanted to do, she wanted to kill a man, because if she did not, she'd regret it, for judgement from the other mermaids would rise.

She leaned in onto the first man, his breathe stopped when she got close enough to taunt him, she moved away and leaned in onto the second man, he leaned in as well for a kiss but she avoided his lips.

Once she knew she had fully seduced them, she swam away, not feeling it in her gut to be able to kill a man, the two men shouted after her and dove into the water, but when they did, they were immediately attacked by other mermaids.

𓆉

This story is in no way ready to publish, but I couldn't help it, expect slow updates.

Cʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ Wᴀʟᴛ Dɪsɴᴇʏ Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Jᴇʀʀʏ Bʀᴜᴄᴋʜᴇɪᴍᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ғᴏʀ Hᴀᴠɪʟɪɴᴀ Bʟᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs.