𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The next morning came by fast, Havilina came out of the Captains quarters earlier to see the sun rise, one of the many things she loved in the world, it was never the sun set but the sun rise that made her heart flutter just by the view, she never knew of anything else more beautiful then the thing that was in front of her eyes.

Her eyes moved across the light orange and pinks in the sky, spots of dark and light blue here and there.

She felt comfortable until she felt a presence watching her back.

"Why do you hide." She spoke, loud enough for the intruder to hear.

"I don't hide, rather observe." A voice rang through her ears, sounding muscular. She turned to see Will standing there.

"Why do you observe then." She questioned gently, her eyes trailing up his jaw line to his kind brown eyes.

"Who are you." She asked, noticing his decision not to answer her last question.

"Will, Will Turner." He said, taking in her beauty.

"Who are you." He asked, looking down at her.

"Havilina Blue." Her voice broke, looking down as her cheeks heated up, her thoughts failing to go away as she mentally asked herself to stop thinking wild thoughts.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled kindly, making her heart beat faster, she had never known this feeling, she started thinking she was under a trance like the one she gives to men herself.

"What are you." She asked him, wondering if he could be a man of her kind.

"Not like you" he spoke, eyeing her down in almost disgust, making her frown.

"You know what I am? I must reassure you, I am not a man eater." She said seriously making him smile.

"I know."

"Then why do you look at me with disgust." She asked, making him frown, he didn't mean to show that look, he was really thinking himself as disgusting because he found a women other then Elizabeth extremely attractive, maybe more so.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to." A smile returned to his face as he set his gaze back on her.

Havilina looked into his eyes and caught herself in another trance, she didn't like this feeling.

"Jack Sparrow." Havilina hushed, noticing the man hiding behind a barrel, watching the two, he popped up from behind and gave a bright smile.

This caught Will off guard as he too, was in a trance, he looked at Jack then back at Havilina, when he looked into her eyes he saw a story unfold within them, not physically but emotionally.

He went to say something to her but she turned her head to Jack, who put his arms over her.

"Lets go see... her." Jack said smiling at her, she instantly grew a smile, she ran to the other side of the deck, to the dingy's.

Will laughed at her Goofiness while Jack patted down Wills shoulder.

"Be careful." Jack whispered causing Will's smile to fade.

"Of what." He questioned.

"Of yourself." Jack whispered, before running along to Havilina, who waited patiently by the longboats.

Will gave him uneasy look, he watched as other crew members lowered the two longboats into the water.

Im actually really sorry for not updating this book, I know this one seemed really interesting to me at first, if it gets enough votes I will think about finishing it.

You see, I do this thing where I start writing a book for a couple of days, making at least 6 chapters and then...I just ditch it, nonetheless, I still have high hopes for this one.

Hopefully when I have a crush on Will Turner again I'll finish it, in the meantime, check out my other books! :)

-rose x