𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐇avilina flicked her white tail repeatedly until she spotted her beloved ship, the fallen Luna.

The white wood,black sails and blue tinted timber and windows gave it a homey gloom, yet a terrifying vibrancy when you Noticed that blood stains poured down its sides and down past the water surface.

This was HER ship, and she was the captain.

Havilina climbed up the side of the ship with her arms, until her all of her tail dangled out of the water, her white scales started to fade away and broke off like goo, and a pair of human legs started to be seen.

She used her legs to help her climb up the rest of the way, as did other mermaids who've come to rest after eating.

"Havilina." A familiar voice called out from within the ship, Havilina flipped her legs over the ship and found her white loose tunic placed on a crate, where she left it, she flung it onto herself and covered a major of her bare body.

"Havilina." The voice called out again, this time more impatient.

"Yes Marina." Havilina sighed, knowing whatever she was about to say wasn't going to be good news.

"The black pearl. Rumours spread across the sea, Jack Sparrow...is it's Captain." Marina walked over to the white haired girl, handing her a telescope.

Havilina scoffed at the name, knowing exactly who that person was, she took the telescope out and extended it, she looked through the lens and saw the black pearl heading East, she moved the telescope along the ship and saw Jack lazily chugging down rum, then followed my him throwing it in the sea, when he turned away from the rail of the ship he tripped over his own feet.

"Set sail for the Pearl! we my ladies, have unfinished business with the man named Jack Sparrow." Havilina smirked, she handed the telescope back to Marina and gave her a nod, meaning for her to Captain the ship while she went into the Captain quarters to do her own business.

𓆉

𝐉ack Sparrow was drinking away his fears while his crew was doing their own duties.

"Jack Sparrrrrow." A giggling angelic voice rang through the air, mist filled the night sky, making it impossible for the crew to see their surroundings.

Jack sat up straight and became slightly alert.

"Who goes there." Gibbs shouted, eyeing Jack and other members of the crew, Jack gave him a dumbfounded look, Will Turner came running out from below deck.

"What's happening." He raised his voice, eyeing Jack and Gibbs.

"Don't look at me, I have no idea." Jack said calm, not knowing who the voice belonged to.

Angel like singing started from the bottom of the ship, one of the crew members reached over the side and listened out, the splashing of water echoed.

The Black Pearls creaking wooden boards sounded louder as normal as everyone listened impatiently for what was going to happen next.

"Jack sparrow." Another voice rang out, sounding ever so elegant.

Jack sighed in relief, remembering the voice, only to freak out again, knowing what she was.

"Oh, hello Ms Blue, it's a pleasure to see- you again." He hesitated, turning back and forth lazily, trying to see the beautiful maiden through the mist.

"Hello Jack." Havilina stepped out from the shadows, wearing a fabric over her head covering her hair and ears.

"Ahh, there we are." Jack smiled sweetly at her and moved closer, he leaned up to her to capture her in a kiss but Havilina stepped back and slapped him hard against the face.

Sounds of "ohhh." came from each man that heard and saw the slap, Jack rubbed his jaw and smiled again.

"I guess I deserved that." He smiled, "Someone get the lady some rum."

Havilina frowned, "I don't drink Jack." Jack ignored her and took a bottle of rum that Gibbs handed to him and started drinking it himself.

"What brings you here, Ms Blue." Gibbs stepped forward cocking his head questioning, she ignored him, walking around to look at each of the crew members.

"Jack stole something of mine, he never gave it back." She eyed a man with a parrot on his shoulder, she reached out and patted the side of its face, making the parrot flutter his wings so she could scratch him better.

"Jack?" Will pushed through the small crowd and eyed the girl up and down, instantly blushing from her beauty.

"Arr, behold Mr Turner. The Lady of The Sea, Havilina Blue." Jack shouted gloriously, throwing his hand up in the air, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Jack." Havilina pulled off the fabric out of her hair and let her white wavy locks flow about.

Jack stared in awe, licking his lips as she focused on seducing him.

"Give me what I want." She whispered, her angelic voice begged him, she inched closer making him swallow the lump in his throat, she traced his jaw line and stopped at his chin, lifting it up slightly. She smiled cheekily.

"Jack! It's a trick." Gibbs yelled at him and Jack came out of the trance.

"Jacky dear." She sang, causing him in a trance again.

One of the men came from behind her, pulled her back away from Jack and put a sword up against her throat, Gibbs yelled at him not to hurt her, he hesitates to pull the sword away from her.

"Stop that!" Jack shouted at her, realising she seduced him, she laughed at him.

"Sorry, you're just fun to seduce" she giggled beautifully, making the other men want her to seduce them instead.

"Who are you." Will's voice came out harsh, making her finally acknowledge his appearance. She looked at him, almost instantly wanted to put him in a trance from how desirable he looked to her, she looked down in shame from her thoughts, not once has she aspired to want a man under her control so badly before.

Gibbs and Jack looked at each other, looking like they read each other's mind, Gibbs shrugged.

"Ms Blue, are you okay." Gibbs reaches out to touch her shoulder, interrupting her deep thought, she looked up at Gibbs, Will and then Jack.

"Jack, give me the shells." She spoke, a new pure emotion taking over her body, Jack didn't say anything for a moment.

"No." He spoke quickly, she rushed towards him and stopped just inches in front of Jack, He calmly looked at her.

"Not until you help me." He spoke quickly again.

"With what." She asked annoyed.

"Key-" Gibbs went to explain further but Jack cut him off.

"Chest." Jack said, wobbling back and forth like he usually did. Havilina looked at him like he was an idiot, putting the two clues together, she then turned to Gibbs with an amused look on her face and eyebrows raised, to see if he was really telling the truth, Gibbs nodded.

"ha, Davy Jones won't like that." She said sarcastically.

"What do you know of Jones." Will spoke up again, making her shy and turn away, Gibbs and Jack gave another look to each other.

Never once has she been so intrigued by a man that it made her want to push herself away from him.

"Mate, this here is Havilina Blue, Lady of The Sea, I bet that her and Davy Jones are good friends? Savvy?" Jack spoke up confidently, causing Havilina to scoff.

"I beg your pardon, I am not friends with Davy Jones...it's more of an understanding." She hushed, making no sense according to Jack.

"So...friends?" Jack questioned, Havilina shook her head.

"Say this, you come along with us, help us get the key and chest- thingy, then I'll give you your shells back." Jack smiled hopefully at her.

She thought for a second, almost agreeing to the terms.

"No."