Chapter One: Welcome to Hell Sweetheart

Darkness

That's all I see.

And I feel pain, all over my body. Wait what? Why pain?

I blurrily open my eyes, my head was pounding. I hear screams and loud noises float through the air. Several people are talking near me. I shakily lean up on my arm. I slip again, my arms and legs feel dead. I sit up and rub my eyes and look around. Everything was the tone of red. Across me is a man with several beer cans around him. He looked wasted but to my surprise he wasn't.

"Woah there newby! Calm down!" He exclaims downing a can in .5 seconds.

"What the-? Where am I?" I ask with a raspy voice.

"Hell sweetheart" he responds with a toothy smile.

I realize he was an animal. He was some sort of demonic fox in a human form.

"See kid once your in hell you're some sort of animal, here take this mirror" he says sliding the mirror to me.

"Wait what?" I ask and feel my head and I feel something stuck in my head. My ears felt pointy. I snatch the mirror and look into it.

My eyes are quite strange. My left eye was pitch black and had f/c iris (if your favorite color is black choose a different color or red because I was thinking red). My left eye was normal and was (normal eye color). I had horns that twist up out of my head and I have a halo stuck in my head, the halo glowed a faint goldish hue. My ears were pointed as well, like an elf. I have fluffy, long hair that was (natural hair color). I realize I see feathers behind me. I whip my head around and gasp. I have wings. They are a pure white and soft to the touch. They had black lines that looked like veins that ran across them, from the point they meet on my back to the tips of the feathers. The tips of my feathers look like they were dipped in dark blood. I was wearing a white dress like robe that had splatters of red on it. I realized the red was my blood. I look down it to see bruises all over my body and a large gash on my stomach.

I look up to see the man that handed me the mirror just staring at me.

"The name is Sly sweetheart and surely you'll be screaming my name tonight" he said with a hungry look in his eyes. He was scanning my body and I felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly his eyes light up and lust fills them.

"You're a Fallen Angel" he says standing up.

"A-a Fallen Angel?" I ask and I scoot backwards.

He whistles into the air and suddenly more people come out of the shadows.

"We found quite a pretty/handsome one boys" he said as they close in on me.

Ignoring my wounds I shoot up. Adrenaline fills my veins as I bolt. I don't get far though because one of them tackle me to the ground. I scream for help and tears roll down my face.

"Shut up!" One of them exclaims and slaps me.

At the entrance of the alleyway I see a man and woman.

"HELP!" I cry out and I beat my wings once and a strong gust of wind knocks them off there feet. I scramble up and run to them. They stopped and the woman gasped. She rushed to me and grabbed me. The man walks by us calmly and up to the men.

"Hey!" Sly yells and stops.

His face becomes white and as he falls down onto his knees along with the others.

"Your majesty" he said and the man kicked his face.

"Disgusting" the man says with a sneer while
walking away.