Chapter Four: The Radio Demon

A/N: Just to let everyone know I'm making this character Tom boyish, like only wears Tom boy clothes, I hope that's ok with everyone
Ok that's it
~ Author

"Who?" You ask.

"What?!" Vaggie exclaims sitting up.

"The Radio Demon is at the door" Charlie repeats.

"Ugh who?" Angel asks. Him and you are both confused.

"What should I do?" Charlie asks in a panicked tone.

"Uh, well, don't let him in!" Vaggie exclaims.

Charlie walks back to the door and disregards Vaggie's comment and opens the door.

"May I speak now?" He asks.

"You may" Charlie says crossing her arms.

He reaches a hand out and shakes her hand violently "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart!" He pulls Charlie's towards him. "Quite a pleasure!" He then let's himself in, "Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha" he says then starts playing with his mic, "sooo many orphans".

Vaggie jumps up off of the couch and grabs a harpoon she then holds the harpoon towards his chest. "Stop right there! Cabrón hijo de perra, I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy", she says as you and Angel's heads pop into the door frames, "talkshow shitlord!"

Alastor uses his finger to move the harpoon away. "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here," he says turning into his demonic form, "I would've done so already!"

His demonic form sent shivers down your spine. Charlie and Vaggie both gaped in fear. Alastor then snaps back into reality and his form was gone.

"No! I'm here because I want to help!" He exclaims.

"Say what now?" Charlie asks as a confused expression is written across her face.

Alastor then repeats himself, "Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on?" He asks tapping his mic, "Testing, testing!"

Alastor's mic opens an eye and speaks. "Well I heard you loud and clear!"

You chuckle a little and he looks around and you hide yourself in your wings.

"Um.... you want to help? With...?" Charlie asked still confused. Vaggie still glares at him, holding the harpoon.

He teleports behind the two with his shadow and causes them to jump. "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it." He explains.

"Buuut..... why?" Charlie asks.

"Hahaha, why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus," he says shoving Vaggie away in the process of speaking, "anguish! I have come to create a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!"Alastor explains laughing

"Does...getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie asks with uncertainty.

"Hahaha, it's the purest kind, my dear! Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment." Alastor exclaims.

"So does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asks smiling.

"Ahahahaha" Alastor starts as he shakes his head, "of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existing humanity! No no no no, I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners!" He looks over to Vaggie who looks offended and Angel is just shrugging. You hide in your make-shift cocoon. "The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this!" He opens his arms as if he was gesturing to hell, "There is no undoing what is done!"