Chapter Three: The Car ride

The four of you sit in the back of the limo as you guys are on the way to the Hotel. Angel Dust keeps making the window go up and down. Vaggie is fuming as Charlie stares out the window sadly. You sit looking outside the other window as you grow annoyed with the window.

"Please stop that Angel Dust" you say calmly without looking at him.

"What? Is this annoying you sweetheart/babe?" He says as he smirks.

"Yes" you spit through gritted teeth.

"Ooo~~ is the little Angel angry?" He says laughing.

Your eye begins to twitch a little as you look over to Charlie. She gives you a look to just end it. You sigh and just ignore his arrogance. He begins to laugh at your reaction and you just pull out your earbuds and listen to music, tuning out the world around you.

Vaggie scrunches you her face and Angel Dust notices this.

"What?" He asks.

"What? WHAT?! What were you DOING?!" She exclaims ripping something of her hair out. 

Angel Dust sighs and responds with, "I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a 'redeeming quality'? Helping friends with stuff?" He rolls his eyes after this statement.

"Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!" You say butting into there conversation which you were secretly listening to.

"Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred!" Ehahahaha!" He laughs as he proceeds to play with the car window button, "It wasn't that bad anyway" he responds as he narrowly dodges the knife that Vaggie throws at his hand and proceeds to break the car window. "Aw, come on! I had to!" He says brushing back his hair, "My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona!" He exclaims as he suggestively wiggles his chest fluff.

"Your credibility? What about the Hotel's?!" Vaggie exclaims gesturing to Charlie.

"Your little stunt made them look like a freaking joke!" You exclaim wanting to cuss but you really shouldn't.

He scoffs, "No, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made them look....uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan with no arms or legs...Oh! with progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinkin' about it!" He looks around the limo, "This thing have any liquor?"

"Can you please try to take this seriously?" You ask desperately.

He flicks off a Dust bunny and looks at you, "Fine, I'll try" he says to you and turns to Vaggie, "Just don't get your taco in a twist, baby" he says finishing his sentence by snapping his fingers and smiling.

"Was that you trying to be racist or sexist?!" She exclaims angrily.

He groans and says, "Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!" He exclaims.

"I'm gonna kill him" Vaggie mutters crossing her arms.

"Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead? Hah, and where exactly do I go? To Double Hell? Hahahaha, sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it" He says smirking and cross his arms confidently.

Vaggie angrily grits her teeth and says, "Come mierda malparido!"

"Listen, who cares if some jagoffs got hurt? Most of 'em are ugly freaks. Look around!" He exclaims smirking looking out the window. "You got a bunch a fuckin' harlequin-looking babies down here!"

"Your one to talk" Vaggie says smirking.

"Hey!" He exclaims and motions to his body, "This body is flawless! Everyone wants summa me", he jiggles chest fluff and takes out a letter, "and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!"