𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

I was getting up getting ready for school when I walked past the mirror and looked at myself for a second

I was getting up getting ready for school when I walked past the mirror and looked at myself for a second. I hated my body and the fact that I only had on boxers and a shirt made it worse as I silently cried walking over to the shower.

 I hated my body and the fact that I only had on boxers and a shirt made it worse as I silently cried walking over to the shower

Tay's body
-

Once I hopped out the shower blow drying and curling my long black hair. I realized I live alone and I live close to my bestie now. Also I start a new school today and that's gon' be "fun". I walked into my room putting on a bra and panties then found something to wear. I threw on a blue champion outfit with my red jordans grabbing my keys and bookbag heading to my car to get nick.

 I threw on a blue champion outfit with my red jordans grabbing my keys and bookbag heading to my car to get nick

I pulled up to Nicks house honking the horn and waited for him patiently. He soon walked out with Jay and Cordae behind him. "Wassup mamas?" Nicks soothing deep voice spoke as the boy climbed into my silver G-wagon. "Hey bestie!" I squealed hugging him and starting the car up.  "Hey Taytay." Cordae and Jay spoke from the back. I waved and continued the drive.

-

We pulled up to school as I looked for a parking spot. Once I parked everyone jumped out except for me and Nick. "Mamas you okay?" He asked as I thought about how to tell him. "Uhh....no actually I wanna tell you something but I don't want it to effect or friendship." I spoke somewhat lowly.

"It won't I promise just tell me mamas I got you I promise." His soothing tone reassuring me. "Ok but first do have any questions?" I asked mentally face palming myself. "Uh yea I do actually. Mamas why you got titties?" He asked curiously. "Oh um so that's actually what I wanted to tell you. Im intersex Nick." I felt tears in my eyes as I waited for his response. "Mamas what's intersex?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "It means I was born with female parts but Im really a boy." I spoke tears now running down my cheeks. "Oh shit for real that's fine it won't change my love for you Tay and you know that c'mere." He said as he hugged me and kissed my for head wiping my tears.

-

We walked into the school as Nick studied my schedule. "Ok so we have all classes together except 2nd and 4th(last class)." Nick spoke making me somewhat more relaxed as we walked into 1st period together.

_

3rd period (Gym)

I walked into gym putting my bookbag by the door like everyone else. The gym teacher told me I still had to use the boys locker room as I sighed walking off. Once I walked into the locker room my anxiety was blazing everyone looked at me and I saw no sign of Nick. One boy smirked at me he had no lips. "Shouldn't you be in the girls locker room ma?" He asked licking his "lips". I gulped and respond "Coach told me to come in here and no." I spoke walking off to my locker. Once I made to to my locker I took out the gym shorts and shirt.

 Once I made to to my locker I took out the gym shorts and shirt

_

I walked away from my locker feeling my but move with every step. Why do I have to wear these small as shorts they look bigger on the other boys. As I walked out I could feel eyes on me as my face while holding my head down. I heard the boys whispering as I looked in the mirror to put my hair in a ponytail.

I felt someone starring me down so I looked back and say Nick, Jay, and Cordae starring at me like I was a plate of food. I waved my hands in their face as they snapped out of it and we walked out the locker room. We sat on the bleachers and started a conversation. "Dayum ma I didn't kno yo ass was that thick." Nick said still shocked. I blushed putting my head down. He lifted my head with his index and middle finger and looked at me. "You still want me to come ova' after school ma?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Y-yeah that's fine." I stuttered nervously.

_

Me and Nick were heading to the car when we were stopped by who I learned were Micheal, Gazzy, Jamell, and Kentrell.
They looked me up and down and smirked. "Where yo lil' ass goin' ma?" Kentell asked as he towered over me. "I-im going home."I stuttered feeling cornered as Nick grabbed me and we walked out. We got in the car as I started it up not saying anything the whole way to my house.

-

Once I pulled into my driveway we hopped out the car walking up to the front door. I unlocked leading him upstairs. We walked into my room and he sat on my bed as I walked to my dresser. "Um Tay......can I see it?" Nick asked curiously. "See what Nick?" I asked confusesd. "Y-your um pussy Tay." He said lowly.

"Umm I guess why not just don't tell a soul, ok?" I asked as he promised. I grabbed some biker shorts and a t-shirt sitting them on the bed. I sat down pulling off my bottoms and my cheeksters from PINK. "Tay you gotta open yo' legs so I can see."

He spoke as I turned my body towards his putting my legs on the bed. I slowly parted my legs exposing my perfectly shave core to him. He licked his lips before speaking. "Damn ma dats fucking beautiful." He grunted as I blushed. "Can I touch it mamas?" He asked looking into my eyes all I could do was nod as he slowly slipped his finger down my wet folds. I moaned lowly as he rubbed my pearl. I threw my head back moving his hand as he sucked on his finger.

I got lost in my thoughts before being bought back into reality when a moan slipped from my lips. I looked down making eye contact with Nick as smirked against me before kissing my pearl then sucking on it. I threw my head back in pure ecstasy as I moaned pulling at his dreads tightly. I gasped as he added a finger.

I felt my stomach tightening as he pumped his finger in and out of me relentlessly sucking on my pearl. I started to run from him as he held me by my thighs me becoming a moaning mess as I squealed shaking violently. I came in his mouth as he smirk lifting up and smacking my pearl twice before going to the bathroom leaving lifeless on my bed.

Thanks😘😂