𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Enjoy loves☺️🥰

-

Today I was hella bored and this niggeh was playing the game so I just decided to go mess with him. "BITCH WHY YOU ALWAYS ON THE GAME!" I yelled in his ear
He instantly turned his head toward me with a death glare. "Oh shit." I shockingly whispered to myself. "Mane wtf really going with chu today?!" He semi yelled at me. "Nigga I'm bored I cant get no dick and you not giving me attention so take me to my friends." I spoke up before sitting on his lap. "You not going anywhere." He spoke as he rubbed on my butt.
"Unt uhn you cant get nun of this wap period no take me or I'm going to leave myself." I told him as I rolled my eyes.
"Mane go get dressed." He sighed as I got up. "Thank you baby!" I yelled excitedly as I ran up the stairs to get dressed. I put on my black two piece set and some sandals. I put my hair in a simple ponytail and went back downstairs.

"Let's go Trell I'm ready!" I yelled as walked towards the front door

"Let's go Trell I'm ready!" I yelled as walked towards the front door. "Damn mama's you getting thicker and thicker." He spoke in a low voice before slapping the living shit out my ass. I whimpered as I rubbed the spot he hit. "Nigga fuck you."
I spoke boldly. "We'll see bout dat na." He said as he walked to the driver side of the car. Why am I always getting myself into trouble dayum Tay stfu sometimes.

-
Skip the car ride
At Nick's house (oop)
-

We made it to Nick's house and I was a little nervous because yk he met her. If yall know what I mean I'm just hoping that there is no drama. We walk in and im instantly greeted by Nick, Cordie, Jay, Jah, and Stokes. "Damn I missed you ma where yo like ass been?" Nick chuckled lightly.
"Just chillin is all yk how it is." I responded with a simple smile. Kentrell went to the kitchen with Stokes to talk about his new album. "Damn no hug ma?" Nick asked holding his arms out to me. I lean into the hug but he catches me off guard when he touches my butt. "Damn Tay you getting so thick." He whispered in my ear. Damnit yall fat ma was drooling we ain't had it in a minute and he was boutta make me act up.
He released me from the hug and looked me in my eye well ofc he had to look down but that ain't the point damn.
"Why you looking at me like that?" I giggle a little as I question him.
"I could just eat cho like ass up rn damn I miss her." He whispered as he cupped fat ma in his hand. Oop girl he done fucked it all up he done did it.
Please dont hate me lord but Trell dont wanna satisfy me so I gotta get it.
"Can we go upstairs?" I whimpered in his ear so only he could hear.
"Yea c'mon ma." He whispered as he looked around to see of anyone was watching once we were in the clear we hurried upstairs.

-

I whimpered softly as his tongue gently lapped at my pearl. I was feeling so much at once if fet like heaven. He kissed up my body slowly before making it to my lips. He released himself from his sweatpants and I was shocked his dick was bigger than I expected so imma have to regulate my breathing. "You ready ma?" He asked as he lined himself up at my entrance.
"Y-yes I'm ready." I barely get out. He slowly began to push himself inside of me the further he got the more the pain eaised up. Once he was in completely I let out a soft moan and he looked at me aking for permission to go. I nodded and he started off with slow strokes and they gradually got faster the louder I got. Which was a mistake. "Mmm fuck b-baby!" I whimpered loudly. "Fuck you feel so good!" He groaned loudly in my ear. Before I could even warn him I came all over him. "Damn ma you just made big mess." He chuckled slowly as he sped up his strokes. Which was driving me crazy because fat ma sensitive right now and he was pounding my shit.
"OUUU FUCK NAHMIR SHIT!" I screamed as I squirmed and squirted all on him. My legs were shaking vigorously and I couldn't stop the loud moans coming out of my mouth. "Shit ma fuck!" He groaned aggressively as his thrust got more aggressive and sloppy.
"Ahhh fuck!" He groaned loudly as he slowly pulled out and spilled his seed right on top of fat ma. "Mmm" I hummed as I tasted sum of his seed on my fingers.

-

"Ma, ma, MA?" Kentrell yelled. "I- uh huh?" I snapped out of it. "Damn Tay you good?" He asked confused. "Yea why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.
"You was just sitting there while everyone was in the kitchen and you was moaning hella loud." He spoke eyebrows furrowed.
"Oh damn." I spoke my checks heated from embarrassment. "You cool ma." He kissed my cheek and walked away. Fuck now my panties and my shorts were soaked. I shook my head going upstairs to the bathroom. I need to get some dick and not from Nick but from Trell.

I hope yall enjoyed that shit just a lil sum till ya girl get some real good Ideas yall gimme sum advice what yall wanna see
Bye loves✌🏽💙