𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Enjoy My Babies😘😇

I watched as Tay's ass bounce ass he walked away from me not a care in the world

I watched as Tay's ass bounce ass he walked away from me not a care in the world. Damn he got a nigga sprung already but let a nigga try it its ova dats mine. I followed swiftly behind him to make sure I don't loose my luh baby tonight.
"Damn baby why yo fine ass leave me?" I asked after catching up to his thicc ass.
"Boy bye gtfo. You eat my dick." He spoke nonchalantly before walking of again. Oh ok dats how he wanna play I got sum fo his ass. I once again followed behind him. Once I caught up to him I snatched him up by his neck. "Fuck is yo prolem luh baby?" I asked fed up with his shit. "B-bitch lemme go." He demanded barley in a whisper. "Wat chu jus call me luh baby repeat dat shit fo me right na." I aggressively whispered in his ear he whimpered and I let him go walking off.

-

I stood there shocked holding my neck

I stood there shocked holding my neck. I was heated tho cause bitch he made it rain and now my shit dripping, to make matters worse I don't have on any panties. Yea, yea I know stfu suck my clit. Anyways I shook my head walking to the bathroom to escape. Before I could even get there Micheal and his crew came up to me I haye all them except Melly he don't do shit. "What now Micheal damn?!" I asked absolutely irritated. "Shut cho fat ass up you bitch. Where you going?" Micheal asked making me roll my eyes. "Why?" I asked ready to walk away from his reptile lookin ass. "Just ykw Im boutta fuck you up!" He yelled grabbing me by my arm.

-

Michael threw me over shoulder after realizing I wasn't going for it. He carried me upstairs his friends trailing behind his as I repeatedly hit him over and over screaming to the top of my lungs but the music was to loud. Damn, hoe, fuck, shit, bitch. He opened the door to an empty room letting everyone pile in before closing the door and locking it. He put me down on my feet as I immediately felt small. Me against all of them no way.

"Aww yo lil ass scared to talk shit na." Jonathan cooed in my ear making me shiver in disgust. They laughed as Micheal picked me up throwing me on the bed.
"Oh shit he got a pussy" Gazzy spoke causing me to close my legs. Jonathan opened my legs back up putting my flower on display. Tears ran down my face as I covered myself with my hands. They cooed once they heard my broken sobs before Gazzy moved my hands holding them. "Damn bay that's a beautiful pussy." Michael groaned walking closer to me. "We're gonna have so much fun withchu baby." He spoke coming face to face with my heat. He kissed my clit before snapping his fingers. They handcuffed my hands and feet to the bed and made me take some pill. Damn was this really how I was gonna loose my virginity, fuck. My body grew weaker by the second and soon everything went black.

 My body grew weaker by the second and soon everything went black

⚠ Rape Scene⚠

Micheal, Jonathan, Melly, and Gazzy were all staring at the glistening flower between Tay's legs as they discussed who would go first. They quickly decided on Michael going first. Michael came face to face with Tay's heat knowing this would most likely wake the younger boy. The older boy latched his lips onto his clit instantly groaning at the taste of the younger boy. He sucked harshly causing the younger boy to wake with a gasp. Tay began to whimper and cry once he realized what was happening. He began squirming trying to get away. The other 3 males just took this as an opportunity. Jonathan began to untie Tay's dress fully exposing his smooth chocolate skin that was shimmering in the moonlight, he perky b-cup breast the glistened from the sweat on his body. Gazzy had unclothed himself forcing Tay to suck his 7 inch member and Melly joined Jonathan as they left hickeys all over the younger boys chest and stomach.

-

It had been a couple minutes and Gazzy came undone releasing into tay's mouth. Jonathan than took Gazzy place stuffing his member in Tay's mouth his cries being muffled. Michael began to line his thick 9 inch member up with Tay's entrance as he slowly pushed himself in groaning as Tay clenched onto him trying to keep him from going further. Micheal began to recklessly pound into the younger boy causing Tay to try and get away but hurting himself in the process causing him to whimper in defeat.

-

I cried louder hoping and preying someone would hear me

I cried louder hoping and preying someone would hear me. I bit down on Jonathan's dick causing him to cry out. Not even 2 seconds later Kentrell bussed threw the door as I cried louder because Micheal was hurting me. Kentrell saw what was happening his eyes going completely black as he screamed. "Aye yo wtf son!" Micheal pulled out quickly trying to runaway. I whimpered feeling something wet slowly flowing out of me. "Ke-ken-kentr-ell h-help me p-p-p-please." I whimpered weakly. He stopped stomping Micheal coming over to me. "Luh baby are you ok talk to me!" He yelled shaking me I whimpered. "Kenny i-i-it hu-urts." I chocked out. "Where baby? Tell me where it hurts." He asked frantically as his eyes glossed over.
"M-my p-puss-y K-k-kenny pl-ease help." I chocked out. He went to look and his eyes widened. "Oh shit baby your bleeding!" He panicked as I began to cry again. "Come on we gotta get you to hospital!" He yelled uncuffing me then wrapping in the blanket before picking me up bridal style.

"Shhhh baby its ok I gotchu." He cooed running down the stairs. "Nahmir! Nahmir!" Kentrell screamed causing me to whimper and all eyes were on us. "What why y-what the fuck happened to him?!" Mir screamed making me whimper and burry my face into Trell's shirt. "Ill explain later we gotta get him to the hospital!" He yelled running to his car. I felt more warm liquid run down my leg causing me to panic. "K-kenn-y I-im s-s-still b-b-blee-ding." I barely whispered out. He hurried and put me in the backseat laying me on him as he cradled me like a baby while Nahmir started the car. "Its ok luh baby I gotchu." He cooed. "K-ke" before I could say anything I passed out in his arms.

Hope yall enjoyed bye babies😘😇