Chapter 1: Ash's Birth,Childhood, And His Farther~!

Delia ran as fast as she could...her breathing hitched in her throat... Giovanni chased after her

" why do you flee my love?" Giovanni said

Delia's eyes widen as she then ran faster...

Giovanni chuckled as he cut her off at a river...

" now....dear let's not be hasty...." Giovanni purred

Delia in retort smacked his face and fled once more...

Giovanni growled he then tackled her...Delia hissed in response...Giovanni purred as he ripped her clothes off...

Delia eyes widen "No no.....NO!" Delia screamed as GIOVANNI RAPED HER

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Delia screamed once more.........

Time skip...

the woman known as Delia sat by a window looking at her pregnant belly...

Giovanni was most pleased to hear he would have a child...at last...

He was even more pleased when Delia gave him A SON!

The little tyke had fangs and raven hair...along with his mother's eyes...

The boy was named ash...

due to his hair color...

However, Delia would only give love to their child and never to him...but he was patient...

Over time a young man with brown hair....would often visit he was human but at the time there was a peace treaty between humans and vampires... With his voice, he charmed Delia and she fell in love with him...his name was oak..... At the time ash was only 2 years old...still a baby in vampire years... But he had already learned how to walk and run...

Giovanni growled in anger as he held his son...as he watched his love cheating on him...

" Delia....you are charged with treason....how do you plead?" the judge said

"I plead not guilty...that man has kept me his prisoner...and has raped me!" Delia said

" Off with her head!" Giovanni roared....and that night Delia was no more...

Giovanni put domino as ash's caretaker along with Jessie and James...who helped...

Giovanni was always busy so....ash rarely ever saw him...which didn't help since his mother was dead!

Due to this ash...would often draw...over time he became very ... very good at it!

his drawing would be hung as paintings in the halls of the castle...

Ash was about 9 now in human years...but still a  baby in vampire years...he could talk very well...and had learned how to crawl on walls.... when Giovanni would see him...he usually bring him toys....and sweets.... one week a new toy car....the other....roller skates.... then one week fudge....the next....custard...

Meanwhile, Giovanni was in a business meeting with the humans....for more blood supplies...

" are you sure you need this much?" the human asked

" with all due respect Lysander...i have a growing son....many vampires have children....they need the blood to mature and grow up to help spread our population from the brink!" Giovanni said

" Alright...you'll get your blood bags...." Lysander said

meanwhile....as was jumping on a trampoline...having the time of his life...

" woho!' ash said as he smiled...little white fangs showed...

Time skip...

It was finally time....ash had finally reached 5 years in vampires time which meant in human years he was 500 years old... There was a huge party thrown for him....with plenty of gifts and blood for him.....

meanwhile....another much older female vampire...plotted how she would rise to power....and she set her eyes on ash....who his father marry his son and have a child and she would be set for her very long life...

The vampiress chuckled as she faded into the shadows...