Chapter 2: How Rin...er i mean Scarlet came to be~!

ash now the tender age of 12 years in vampires years...meaning in human years...he was 1,200 years old~! His father began looking for a woman so ash could quickly give him a grandchild.... that way he had an heir and his heir had an heir...meaning his reign would continue...

He soon found a much ....much older vampiress who would be happy to bear his son a son...and for him a grandson or granddaughter.....hopefully grandson...

when ash was 14 years old akia was 1,400 years old in human years the older woman struck....while ash was asleep....thus she impregnated herself with his child....connecting her to the royal throne as well...

when ash found out he was shocked how could his father do this to him...he was too young to be a dad~!

"I'm sorry son but you must have an heir....for when the time comes they can reign over our kind....it is the law..." Giovanni explained to his afraid 14-year-old son.....

when the time came for the labor...it turned out ash had a daughter...Giovanni was just happy he was finally a grandpa~! The mother wanted her to be named after her...but ash said her first name would be rin....and her second scarlet for her red hair...and since she was to be given his last name....the child would not be named after her....no matter to the woman she had a daughter connected to the vampire court~!  However in a mere month, the woman despised her child....and ash was the one raising her all on his own....with the help of a nanny named joy...

Eventually, the woman grew tired of her position and just left....and was never seen again...

Due to this....ash kept scarlet in the castle close to where he was....and he saw her a lot more than his father ever did....ash every day would read her daytime stories.... until she fell asleep...