Chapter 3: Scarlet's childhood~!

unlike ash....where his farther rarely saw him...ash was the one always around her the most...and see rarely ever saw her grandpa...though when she did he gave her dolls....and candy... he also gave her nice dresses....to wear in court as ash sat next to his farther and watched how he ruled...over their kind.... Scarlet though would much rather go outside...and ride on a horse....which she often do...when her farther and grand farther weren't looking ....she was quit good at it to!

Not only that but she liked to run and jump...and swim more than have tea parties...or play with dolls....and she enjoyed her dad's old toys more...she was a tom girl to say the very least...

Often ash would find her as she got older...climbing trees~! and eating apples that grew form them....

Time skip~!

Scarlet was now....how do you say....6 years old in vampires time...so she was 600 years old in human years....meaning ash was 20 in vampires years and....2,000 years old in human years~!

Giovanni was 35 in vampire years....and 3,500 in human years....

When she had her party...she whore pants in stead of a dres...because she said it was eaiser to climb into trees that way...whatever it was her birthday after all...it was better then her asking who and where her mother was....