Chapter Four: Party Animal (Part One)

It had been one whole month since school had started back.

Billy kept up his mild attempts at flirting, and Andie kept denying him.

Andie and the gang had continued their science experiments, and now were in the mist of building a giant catapult.

Needless to say, things were about to get much more interesting.

"Andie, please. You have to go with me!" Robin dropped to her knees in Andie's room and pretended to beg.

"For the last time Robin, no." Andie protested as she read a book to herself silently.

"You promised you would go to a party this year with me." Robin said aggressively as she pointed an accusing finger at her best friend.

"I will. Just not this one. Not Tina's Halloween party." Andie said as she paused for a second meeting eyes with a desperate Robin.

"But Tammy is gonna be there, please this could be my only shot." Robin said puckering her bottom lip out to Andie.

"Damn it Robin! Stop using that against me!" Andie shouted angrily as she lightly threw the book at the freckled face teen.

"I swear, I'll never ask you to another party again. I promise." Robin said crossing her heart with hand.

Andie slid to the edge of her bed, " I don't have anything to wear."

"Leave all that to me." Robin grinned slightly as she took Andie's hand, and led her to the vanity. "Just let me surprise you, okay?"

Andie rolled her eyes and gave a small laugh. Robin was lucky that she was her best friend. Although she had a feeling she was gonna regret this later.

*************************************************
"There is no way I'm getting out of the damn car in this." Andie said as Robin pulled into the driveway of Tina's house.

"Would you stop being so dramatic? Even your mom said you looked hot." Robin said as she adjusted her hair in the mirror.

"I don't ever look like this." Andie grumbled.

"That's the whole damn point, stupid." Robin rolled her eyes and slapped Andie's arm to get her point across.

"But you look amazing! And I look like a hooker." Andie ran her hands down her body again just to prove the point.

"Andie, you make the bad ass version of Sandy from grease look bad." Robin exclaimed as she helped pry Andie from the passenger seat.

Robin was dressed as Rizzo, the whole completed look with heels and a pink lady's jacket and her usually straight hair curled into perfect ringlets.

Andie finally got the courage to step out of the car. Dressed in the leather pants, off the shoulder black top and black heels. Her hair was teased and curled and her face painted with dark eyeshadow and bright red lipstick. She took badass to another level in this outfit, outshining Olivia Newton John herself.

"Come on, we are already late." Robin grabbed Andie's hand and dragged her along before she had a time to protest.

The crowd was full of buzzed, loud teenagers in skimpy Halloween costumes. Andie silently thanked herself that she had never been to a party before, it wasn't her scene.

Guys groveled over the sight of Andie in regular school attire, however as soon as she set her high heeled shoe in the door, all eyes seemed to be glued on her.

Cat calls could be hear, along with whispers. It didn't take long before guys started approaching her.

"Andie, is that you?" Randy Williams said as he approached the two girls, one drink in clutched in his hand. Making a small attempt to grab for her waist.