Author's Note #2! NEW STORY ALERT 🚨

Hi loves!!! 

I love all the support this story has been getting it brings a tear to my eye when I read the comments you all leave and seeing how many people are reading it brings me so much joy! 

I just want to announce for anyone who does not follow me that I recently updated a new story and it's already complete! It's not that long compared to this but it's definitely still worth checking out! It's a My Babysitter's a Vampire fanfiction that I actually worked on over on my quote account for quite a while so I figured I would let all my loves here get some new material!

And also BRAND NEW STORY ALERT! 

If you like the CW show Riverdale then you going to love the brand new story I am currently drafting up! Now just a disclaimer there are some mature topics such as depression and suicidal tendencies in it so if that triggers anyone 1) I am here to talk to anyone who needs a supportive friend and 2) maybe the story isn't right for you or you want to read it around someone you trust. But for most of the story it will be following the plotline of the show, but I will be throwing in some big twists. Also! As I am currently working on the first chapter I can tell right away this book is going to be LONG! I can already see there will be a lot of chapters and the chapters themselves are going to be very lengthy! So for those who are going to read it I hope you're ready! I will update as soon as that story is up but until then I really hope you take a look at Nothing Is Normal, my Benny Weir love story! 

Thank you guys again! I love you all so much! 

-Nikki❤️