One

A sudden lack of warmth is what startled Theo awake from her slumber. She lazily blinked her eyes as she yawned. Shifting her body onto her side, the sheets gently scraping her body as she looked at the empty spot next to her on the bed. It was rare for her husband to be up before her, but it would occasionally happen. A soft smile tugged at her lips as a warm feeling wrapped over her body. Theo sat up and gently tossed the covers off her hot body, then sluggishly swung her legs over the edge of the bed. A shiver ran through her body as the cold wooden floors, igniting goosebumps all over her skin.

She turned her head looking at the window as the sunlight tried to peak its way in. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the dim light of the master bedroom. Those hazel orbs drifted down to the red digital numbers on the alarm clock. Those numbers angrily blinked at her, mocking the woman for waking up so late in the morning. Theo rubbed her eyes and pushed off the bed. She stretched her arms upwards, her joints popping, a sigh of pleasure left her mouth from the feeling. Her surroundings swayed a bit from standing up to quickly, but soon balanced out in her vision.

She made her way past the darkened bedroom and over to the closet. She seemed to shuffle a bit, making sure she didn't trip over the edge of the bed. She felt her way around, until her hand meets the cold handle of closet door and gently pulled the door to the right. It slid with ease and stopped when the steel handle it the other sliding door. Theo cringed slightly at the noise; she had been quieter since her son Damien had been born. She stood still, listening to make sure that noise had disturbed her son from the room across from her and her husbands. She let out a huff after awhile and pulled out some clothes.

Theo threw the clothes on top of the bed and set the boots next to the edge. She closed the closet door and started to get ready for the day. She quickly got dress and discarded her nightwear into the basket. She sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on her socks and boots. A small shiver ran through her body, it had started to get colder now with fall in full swing. She soon got off the bed, straightening up the sheets so it would look nice. Theo opened the curtains to let in the daylight and squinted by the sudden exposure. She quickly recovered and smiled to herself, she never thought she would have this kind of life.

She quickly turned on her heels and headed out of the room. She subconsciously grabbed her husband's brown leather jacket and throwing it on as she left the bedroom. She quietly shut the door and head into the bathroom to take care of her hair and freshen up a bit. Her boot heels clicked on the hardwood floors as she entered the bathroom. She stopped in front of the mirror and examined herself. Light brown locks danced down her head and a bit past her shoulders. It was fuzzy and ratted due to sleep. Her tawny eyes blinked as she reached out and opened the mirror, her reflection zipping past her. She reached out and grabbed her brush and then closed the mirror.

Theo dragged the brush through her tangled hair, gently working the knots out. She combed the light brown locks and held them in place with one hand as she set down the brush. She rolled the hair tie off her wrist, moving her hair into the elastic until it rested into a bun that sat close to the middle of her neck. A few strands where loose, but it adds to the look. She was about to look up when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. "Good morning, sugar." Her husband said with the slight southern accent. Butterflies erupted in her stomach like the day she first meet her husband. "Good morning to you too, Winchester." She hummed out happily as she leaned into his embrace.

Theo looked up into the mirror to see her beloved husband, rest his head on her shoulder. His green eyes started at her. She still wonders how he had fallen for her but was glad none of the else. Dean's hair seemed to be had smoothed with his hands, so it was neatly messy. He had yet to shaved, but Theo loved the rugged look he wore. Freckles where faintly plastered on his cheek and the bridge of his nose. No one knew how Theo had managed to capture the drifter's heart, not even his own family but they where glad none of the less to see him happily married.

They stood there in each other's embrace for a minute or two before Theo turned around and kissed his cheek. A sweet smile came across Dean's face at his wife's gesture as she started to head for the door. "Now where do you think you are going?" Dean said as she reached out, gently grabbed her waist and pulled Theo back to him. Theo's body crashed into Dean's, her hands resting on his muscular chest. "You have always looked good in my jacket." He whispered out staring into Theo's tawny eyes. He gently placed his lips against hers. Theo's hands slid up and rested on Dean's shoulder as they kissed but it soon ended. "Sir, Miss." A robotic voice called out. Dean pulled away and muttered a curse under his breath.

Theo pulled away and looked towards the door as Codsworth floated into sight. "Good morning, miss. A hot cup of coffee is waiting for you and sir the latest newspaper has arrived." Codsworth said to them as mechanical clicks came from him. Theo was about to speak when Damien began to cry. "I've got it- ""Ma'am, I'll get it." Codsworth said before he left the doorway to take care of the infant. "Damn robot." Dean muttered. Theo let out a laugh that made Dean smile even more, "Well you wanted to get him. So, it is on you Winchester." Theo said as she patted Dean's shoulder and went to go get her coffee. Dean smiled and shook his head at his wife, life seemed so prefect. But that would turn around with in matter of an hour.