Note

Hello there, thank you for choosing to read my fanfiction. I have not posted this to get views, but simple post the story that I am committed my time too for the next whole year. My new year's resolution for 2020 is to start a story or fanfiction, stick to it until the plot ends. So this is my story. It is self insert fanfiction Au to the game Fallout 4 and it's 6 dlcs. I will be conducting tons of research and hours of my free time to this story.

There are several sources that need to be credited for this as well. First most to Bethesda Studios for creating the Fallout Games in general. My idea to create a fanfiction off of the Fallout 4 game plot would not be possible if the games where not created in the first place. So the idea of the plot, some parts of dialogue, places, some characters and creatures go to them. Second, to one of my good friends on tumblr. I want to thank you for chatting with me while I spill my ideas for the story to you, the title, your overall support and input. Third, to my best friend in real life who could sit with me for hours on end and talk about Fallout and strategies to get Fallout 4 completed. Fourth to all of my friends who encourage me to continue writing, even though I don't show you want I create. I appreciate all the support and encouragement to continue what I do best, write.

This fanfiction will stick to the main storyline of the Fallout 4, but will deviant a bit with my own twist. Most dialogue is going to off from the game, besides some. This will include characters from different shows and movies, so in terms it's a big ass crossover.

This fic will be updated every Friday, but things may change since I do go to school and have a job as well. But I will try to keep to my update schedule for this fanfiction. Now enough with this note, let the story begin.