The VERY rude Awakening

It all felt like a bad dream, a nightmare if you will. Like people were trying to take my skin off!
All of the monsters laughed and said crood remarks.

I bolted up in a sweet, almost screaming, but the echo's where not my own, they were deeper yet familiar.

"My Emperor, are you alright?!" Yelled another in the room.

I faced the point of the outlander's voice and what did I see before me, Skekvar- the late general.

I stared in aw and amazement by the strange yet familiar creature, But one thing he said confused me.

"Emperor, where is he, where is the Emperor?" I asked, I quickly grabbed my throat as I realized my voice sounded different

"Is this a test my Lord, if so that would be easy, you are the Emperor!"he bellowed proudly.

I tried to get up, but my body felt weak, like I was too sick to, I gestured Skekvar to assist me up and he did so with out hesitation.
We then straggled towards a mirror and instead of my face I was welcomed to a more sinister look, I almost didn't believe it.

Infront of me was Skekso, I moved one hand and he did to. I tilted my head and he did the same thing. I then put two and two together, I was in his body!

"Emperor, are you feeling alright?" Skekvar asked.

"I-I'm fine, general, take me to my morning rituals" I said as confident as I could.

He did so by taking. Me to the Crystal chamber as the others had been waiting for my arrival.

I stood where I remember he stood and we all just started to stared at the floating rock as purple light hit our eyes, after a minute or so, it stopped and it left me with sore eyes.

"The Crystal fails us once again." Muttered Skekvar.

"Well what do you expect, nothing yesterday, nothing the day Before." Chinned in skeklach- the collected.

"Why, why does this happen?!" Demanded Skekok- the scroll keeper.

"Just look at the Crystal, we've taken to much, it's gluttony, pure gluttony!" Squealed the gourmond skekayuk.

They continued their bantering as my head was pounding, like it was going to be come a firework at any point.

"Emperor, would it not be wise to aid them in this time of panic?" Said Skeksil, the Chamberlain.

"Will everyone, PLEASE BE QUITE!" I roared in full annoyance.

The room laid still, no one even breathed.

"You are acting like children, we are forever, we have ruled for an age and if I am still around we will rule till the end of the time, because, WE. ARE. ETERNAL!" I preached and everyone praised me.

As the began to dispatch, Skektek came towards me.

"Emperor, I have yet to find a solution to this terrible and troublesome task." He said, expecting to be chewed out.

I gently laid my claw on his shoulder.

"Do not fret Scientist, I expect you to find a solution, I am depending on your machine to succeed." I said casually.

"THEN I SHALL NOT FAIL!" he said rather excitedly as he rushed of into the laboratory.

I the walked around the halls trying to find out how I really got here. Ideas popped into my head but non of them made any sense.

"Your grace are you feeling alright, you said you were but I'm not sure you are." Skekvar asked, I was startled.

"General, never sneak up on me, I could have been armed!" I said as I relaxed.

"Forgive me," he bowed.

"And to answer your question, no. I have been feeling, out of place today, I seem to have misplaced the throne room." I chuckled.

"Shall I escort you to the chamber?" He asked, eager to assist me.

"No, tell skeklach and Skekok to go everywhere BUT ha'ra, I wish to visit the capital my self." I informed.

"Very well my Lord," he responded, some what curious on my motive.

As I began to prepare for the ride I heard a voice calling for the lead gelfling guard, I new that voice all to well.

Rian