New

I rushed towards the gelfling as they reviled the baggage of clothe was actually an individual rapped in a blanket, if you could call it a blanket that is.

It was rather small for a gelfling, most likely a child. Her eyes were shut tight, the expression of having a bad dream. But I cared very little about her dreams. There was one thing that caught my attention,

Her Hair was blond.

No gelfling had blond hair. They'd have silver or black sure, but never blond.

"What should we do with it?" Asked Skekvar.

"Prehaps we have found out next vial of essence." Whispered Chamberlain.

"No, bring her to my Chambers! I wish to ask this creature a few questions." I said, not exactly sure if I wanted to do it.

"As you command!" He boomed and waved for the guards to do so.

As I walked, I suddenly felt a sense of accomplishment, like I just did something important. I brushed it off and figured it was because I saved the gelfling's life.

"Emperor, if I may be so bold as to ask why you wish for the gelfling to be sent to your chambers?" Questioned the Chamberlain.

"She got in, I wish to know how so others don't do the same." I lied.

He seemed satisfied with my answer and left me with the gelfling girl alone.

She was laying on my bed, actually giving me a sense of how small gelfling really are, really tiny.

Part of me wanted to wake her up, but I restrained myself, I have only been here about a day and already having to deal with so much. Surely I can take it slow.

She began to move, as if she was waking up from a bad dream, relatable.

I then realized that I was going to have nothing to say even if she woke up, so I prepared.

"Greetings child, I hope you enjoyed your sleep."

'No, that's doesn't sound good.'

"Ah, I see you have finally Awakened from your slumber."

'That sounds creepy, I don't want to go for a creepy dude vibe!'

I heard noises from across the room, she must have been awake now!

"Ah, at last you've awaken!" I said making a dramatic turn behind me.

My efforts were wasted, it wasn't the gelfling, but Skekzok, he was looking at me with a confused expression.

"Sire, I won't dare go against you're judgment, but why do you not wish for the intruder to be drained?" He asked as he fixed his robe.

"Quite simple really," I said.

"Answers."

___________________________________

Okay I feel really bad about not putting more into this story, but I'm trying now true believers!