When I say jump

The following moments passed and it was time to collect the tithes from the gelfling, most of the items were bland or just plain useless.

Then a farmer and his wife approached the offerings and placed very little crops. The All-Maude looked at the tithes then back at the couple.

"You tithe is -"

"BREATH TAKING!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me like I was going insane. But no one would dare say I have.

"You have given me almost everything you have to provide me your loyalty to the Skeksis, I thank you for your sacrifice!" I said as I placed my talons on each of the gelfling's shoulders.

"Thank you my lord, bless you for your Mercy!" The wife said as they moved on and others entered the room.

The next gelfling was a sales person who brought me some fabrics, another brought flowers, others perfume or books and what not.

After a while I the gelfling began to celebrate and I must have been tired because I blacked out and when I woke up, I was greeted by the sight of the Crystal castle.

Like usual, Skekvar assisted me out and then led me to my throne room.

"Your grace, your grace!" Hollered the scientist, looking rather impatient with my unannounced absence.

"Hm, yes, what?" I said, as I just sat down in my comfortable throne.

"I have gathered all of the Skeksis into my laboratory, I have a solution to our problem!" He said, triumphantly.

I acted interested, but I knew what he was doing, he was going to drain the first gelfling.

If my goal was to make it to the great conguncton, I needed to let that happen. My stomach twisted at the thought of having to go through this.

I told him very well, and he lead me and Skekvar to his lab as the other Skeksis started complaining about their usual problems.

"The emperor will skin the scientist alive if this fails." Grumbled Skekvar.

"I have a knife for such an occasion". mocked Skekzok- The Ritual Master.

"Enough," was all I said. They became quite and we all looked at The Scientist.

"Thank you your grace. The Emperor has blessed this humble Skeksis with an impossible task, but yet I successfully found a solution with the help of The Chamberlain." He monologued.

Me, like the rest of the Skeksis, were bored. I waved my claw for him to proceed further. Getting my silent command, he called out for a "special assistant." To come out.

Like I expected, it was collan. Walking towards The Scientist as the others shamed him.

"Enough!" I roared, "continue please." I ordered Skektek.

"Of course, come now gelfling I request your assistance. Look," he pointed to the Crystal," do you know what that is?" He teased.

He looked in shock and responded "The Crystal of Truth!"

"Yes, now look into the Crystal and what ever you do, don't look away!" He screeched as he pulled a leaver dramatically.

An energy surge sweeper over the Crystal and it began to take "ecssense" from the gelfling.

"My lords, why are you doing this?!" He said as he started to beg
And plead.

Before Skektek could respond I said,

"Because you gelfling are loyal to me, when I say say "jump" you say "how high". When I say "fight" you say "as you command".  "When is say "die"," I leaned in closer, "you say," The Scientist stuck two rodes into his back and the began to drain him,

"For the Lord's"

----------------------------------------------------

Gosh I really out did myself, if you see anything wrong let me know okay?