stare

>i'm lazy so time skip<
we talked. her name is clem, clementine marsh.

i was walking home from my long shift and i couldn't shake the thought of her out of my head. why? she was just a girl.. i was coming up to my floor with my steaming meatball sub as i heard them going off at eachother as always....

"get the fuck off me!" there was a thud after that sentence

"no shut the fuck up!" he ranted, most of it was muffled

i walked up the stairs hearing the shouting of my neighbours Carver and Rebecca, they argued a lot.... they had a little kid named AJ i often gave him food and books as his moms boyfriend was neglectful and abusive towards his mother.

"hey Vi," he smiled at me

"hey AJ, your really burning through that book aren't you?" i slightly chuckled

"easy read." he shrugged

"let me know when you finish it, we'll go to eric's and go get you a new one okay?" i bent down to his level and made direct eye contact

"okay violet," he smiled and sent me eyes that said he was okay.

i stood up "here have my meatball sub, i have chinese from last night...." i softly smiled at him as he reluctantly took the bag, i walked to my door unlocked it and walked into my small cramped apartment opening a packet of ramen and mixing it with hot water in a small bowl grabbing chopsticks and sitting it on my coffee table with my laptop.

clementine marsh, hm.... i looked her up on social media, instagram, 2.7k followers wow, 184 pictures, her friend at what seems to be a some party Molly Jones, Brody smith, gabriel garcia... isn't he javier garcia's nephew? i scroll through his instagram, hm, party boy huh? CEO of a soda brand called pop fizz really? couldn't of thought of anything better? ugh.... well clem.... you like to be out there, noticed and because of that i've found out where you live....

the next morning

nice little apartment with a big giant window, clem your basically asking to be stalked with your perfect body and the giant window with no shades, you need privacy, but hey ho! i need to get to work...

"violet! vi!" i felt a small figure wrap around my legs.

"hey little man what's up?" i look down at AJ checking for bruises or cuts or any sign of abuse.

"i'm okay violet, i just need a new book!" he said holding up his book with a huge toothy smile plastered on his face,

"okay, what kind you looking for?" i heard footsteps behind me....

"hey you....." my eyes widened at the voice,

"oh uh one sec AJ- hey clem.... what brings you here....." i scratched the back of my neck.

"i just wanted to talk to you..... violet right?"
she looks nervous but still beautiful with the sun beaming off her skin and her cotton hoodless jacket with a red scarf and knee high boots and her dangly slightly wet hair...

"yeah!- yeah... that's my name.... so what's up....?" i was startled by the surprise appearance but i'm not complaining.

"well i really like you, and i wanted to invite you out to drinks with my friends if you wanted.. just to get to know you better..." she slid her hands on my shoulder and my hand resting on the counter, confidence in her tone yet hesitance. this could end in a one night stand or in complete disaster.

"i uh...... i'm up for that.... here give me your phone," she complied and put i put my number in her phone

"see you later violet," she waved and backed out the store and winked before the jingle of the bell and echoed around the room and-

"who is that? is she your new friend?" shit, I forgot about AJ.

"uhhhh... sure but how about we go get you a new book....?" i softly smiled as he gave me a excited giggle and ran off to the book section

to be continued....