princess

get your bibles ready for your unholy sins your about to read. SMUT WARNING!!

"mommy look it's a puppy!" the tiny child pointed outside.

"that's great honey" clementine wanted to be more cheerful and less sarcastic but she couldn't if she tried. she missed her wife but they had to grow up one day and get jobs and blah blah blah. the point is.

[hate me all you. yes you reading this. hate me all you want.]

clementine was horny. this didn't happen very often but. i guess today was just one of those days.

"c'mon bubba lets go home"

it was a peaceful drive home for the mother and daughter. until clementine felt a buzzing noise

"hey honey," a smile spread across her face

"hey clem, good news, i got the weekend off of work somehow." clementine almost squealed. this was honestly ironic.

"oh my god that's amazing! well maybe we could get lou to babysit over the weekend and we can uhm... go on a little date night?" she could feel the heat in her pants getting stronger

"that sounds amazing right now. i'm already at home now so maybe drop her off at lou and sophie's? then come home" i heard violet exhale heavily on the other side of the line

"okay! bye honey mwah" she hung up with a smile on her face and started driving cheerfully. she stopped by sophie and louis's house on the way home and asked if they could babysit for the weekend but obviously. sophie didn't mind at all. she waved bye to her daughter and got back in her car.

>time skip<

she got to the door and fiddled with her keys and unlocked the door and dropped her bag and coat right then and there and walked inside to see the woman she married only a couple months ago half asleep still in her work uniform on the couch. she thought it would be the perfect opportunity to crawl into her lap and seduce her.

she slowly crawled onto the couch and heard vi whisper and talk in her sleep as normal "clem..." and slow snores and occasional words of nothingness. clem slowly unbuckled violets belt trying not to awake her and slowly unbuttoned her button up, every so often peppering kisses on her wife's neck as she heard violet moan in her sleep "hmmm... clem..." urging her to keep going. she finally had all violets buttons undone and noticed one of violets hands down her jeans in her sleep towards her crotch.

she slowly unzipped them and saw violets hand under her underwear as clementine blushed feeling like she's invading her privacy. but of course, that didn't stop her, she kissed violets jawline and her chin down her neck, to her chest down her abs everywhere without awaking her. but. a little too soon as violets eyes slowly fluttered open..

"c-clem?!?" violet jumped away from her wife out of fear at first then slightly calming down.

"morning sleepy head.." she climbed up to her ear and seductively whispered "i missed you so much princess..." she bit her ear lobe gently and slid her fine down violets V line

"uh- oh.... you mean like.... sex?" she asked curiously,

"yes mommy, don't make me punish you." she said as she became face to face with her lover and leaned in for a kiss

violet timidly kissed back she was quite reluctant at first but then deepened the kiss as she slid her tongue inside her wife's mouth only for her to pull away with a thick string of saliva to drool from their mouths

"let's go take this to the bedroom mommy..." clementine said taking violets hand and dragging her upstairs and into their bedroom only to push violet against the wall and kiss her neck hard leaving hickeys as soft moans and groans escaped violets lips as she squirmed under clementines grip

"s-stop... i'm tired...." she said still being showered with clems attention and horniness

"don't lie to me violet. we all know that never ends well..." she whispered seductively causing violet to moan loudly and give in allowing clementine to slip off her shirt and her own while violet unbuttoned her wife's belt only for a hand to wrap around her wrist and stop her

"princess.... don't make me get dominant with you," is all it took for clementine to go weak at the knees as violet pushed her roughly causing her to fall back into the soft velvety sheets on her bed "look how the tables have turned... you look so cute when your flustered..." and with that she started sucking and biting her jawline her neck finding her sweet spot that made her moan just the way violet liked it, she slid her shirt above her head and her jeans down to her ankles as clementine kicked them off as they made out on the bed with a range of groans and grunts and moans and whimpers to be heard from the two as violet finally pulled away to take off her work uniform revealing the lingerie underneath which caused the breath in clems throat to get caught by the sight she was seeing as she glossed her eyes up and down over her slim body with the sparkly blue material enlarging her slight curves making her wife want to moan and roll her eyes back at the site but also jump at her and touch her all over but before she could decide she felt her body being moved and now she was straddling violets mouth without anything on.

"fuck..... princess... i guess you really missed me huh?" she said as she felt slick dribble down her chin as she inserted her tongue inside of her wife's "box" and licked around trying to find her sweet spot to which she did and kept hitting it with the tip of her tongue as the younger girl start to rock back and fourth starting to grind and ride on her lovers tongue as waves of pleasure took over her body as she guided her hands to her chest and made her grab her bra and squeeze adding more and more pleasure to her body as she started to unfold and ride out her high as she finished all over her lovers neck, chin and mouth.

"fuck vi, that was so good" she said sweating and panting running her hands through her hair letting out a sigh of relief

"wow. that sure was something...." she replied with a smug look on her face licking around her mouth tasting the younger girls juices which she had released making a mess.

"well i'm exhausted so goodnight beautiful" she kissed her wife's head

"hey you owe me tomorrow night...." violet said pouting as the younger girl started to laugh lightly'

" oh and by the way you missed a spot" she giggled pointing at her chin as she collapsed into her lovers chest and soon fell sound asleep..

i'm sorry.

pt 2?!?!?!