Zeta explanation of my kidnapping

Your point of view:

I woke up in a room gasping and didn't hear a sound, I looked around the room asking myself things and then I heard a voice. 

" Heh you gave me a scare, y/n it's me Beck aka Beta back in 1930", said Beta.

I asked myself these questions...

1). Scream

2) Did Beta got turned into a doll

3) Or am I dreaming?

I picked up a tiny Beta in tears of joy. It's been 30 years since I saw him. 

" I missed you so much, Beck I wish I can hug you in your normal size", I said to him.

Then, we heard a familiar voice that gave me a shiver in my spine and guesses who that will be Zeta of course.

" Little angel, you awake", asked Zeta.

I stood and looked and I was frightened to reply to his question though he's scary to face though.

" Yea, I'm awake I guess", I said.

Zeta turned and chuckled his smile was stuck like glue and his rib cage is exposed though it gives me the creeps.

" Good you must have questions for me to answer hmmm", asked Zeta.

I froze as he saw my reflection and him turned and he sat on the couch and asked me to sit down and had to do it as a question I wanted to ask him, so I sat next to him nervously and he pulled me close to him and I covered my face in fear. Then, Zeta stroke my hair and he smiled I never thought it could be possible I sat up and sighed.

" I have one question though why did you kidnap me for what did I ever do to you", I asked.

Zeta chuckled as he rubbed my arm and I was worried something bad is going to happen. Then, Zeta picked up a rose and placed it on my hair. I blushed in confusion and then something unusual happened ... he kissed my forehead blushed really hard and muffled screamed after being kissed. 

" Well,  little angel you may be asking me why I kidnapped such a beautiful angel-like you well unlike those other monsters like Malice, you, however, you have far beauty in my liking than Malice", explained Zeta.

What does that suppose to mean? Well, Zeta may be an evil person, but my question is...

Does/ Can Zeta have a good side and a good heart of his own? I fell asleep on him and Zeta chuckled softly as he dozed off to sleep not knowing something is very wrong.