A rustle in the bushes

December 18th, 2017, Columbus, Ohio.
"Another Monday night" one man thought as he sat awake in his living room, watching something on tv.
  The man in question? Tyler Joseph. It'd been almost 3 years since his band had released a new album. Sure, they had plenty of ideas, but none of it quite felt right. It just wasn't the sound they were looking for, and it was exactly for this reason that he found himself awake at the dreary hour of 1am watching tv alone. Tyler found this to be when he had his most creative ideas. A little known fact, that's actually how he came up with the title 'ode to sleep'.
  Suddenly, he was stirred from his thoughts by a rustling in the bushes outside his house, right behind the swimming pool. God, that pool had been empty for so long. Sometimes Tyler forgot it was even there.
  The singer simply passed the rustling off as the wind or some sort of small animal looking for good and quickly found himself lost in his thoughts again. That was until he heard the sound again, this time louder, as if someone had clumsily fallen over the bush that surrounded the Ohio home.
  This time Tyler didn't ignore the noise as he had done before and looked out of his window, only to be met with 2 great black eyes staring back at him from beyond the hole in the ground where a pool should've been.
  The eyes belonged to an... animal? No, this wasn't like any animal that the man had ever seen before. It had 2 horns sticking out the top of its head, much smaller than that of any goat though. The next thing Tyler noticed were the drooped ears on the thing that had just intruded on his pool. They were very big, very fluffy ears compared to the things head. Those droopy ears made the creature look sad, like it'd lost its way and was hopeless at finding its way back. Tyler felt sorry for the creature, it's mouth slightly agape as it picked itself up from the cold, hard concrete that surrounded the pool.
  As it turns out, the creature had indeed clumsily fallen over the bush. Well, it seems to have actually fallen through the bush. As the creature stood up, Tyler noticed that it was surprisingly short, maybe about 3 feet tall.
  The creature scrambled to its feet, stumbling as it did, and then froze as it finally noticed its observer. Tyler and the white fluffy bush crusher locked eyes for only a few seconds before the creature ran as fast as it could back through the bush and into the night. Tyler stood at the sliding glass door that faced the pool for a couple of minutes, completely awestruck by what he'd just seen. What had he just seen? After collecting his thoughts, he decided to go out and have a look. The singer put on his phone torch, slid the Large glass door open, and walked over to where the creature had been.
  As he got closer, he saw a small puddle of amber liquid where the creature had been lying after it fell through the bush. The next thing he noticed was the faint smell of bleach as he got closer to the puddle. It stung his eyes and as he got closer it began to irritate his throat too. Tyler was unsure of what the liquid was, but it quickly seemed to disappear and with it so did the bleach smell.
  Tyler decided to go back inside after he looked around the pool and garden. He wasn't sure of what he'd seen, he didn't even know if it was real, but he was determined to see the fluffy creature again.