Chapter 2

After Louis explained everything to Cortnie, she was so excited and happy that she gets to meat the whole 1D crew. Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall all hugged her and gave her their autograph and had a picture taken, but Louis enacted a little more.
"Why did Louis bring her back here?" Zayn whispered to Harry.
"I don't know.. Maybe he wants to get some." Harry whispered while giggling.
Louis took Cortnie to a separate room to talk to her alone.
"Hey, so your name is Cortnie right?" Louis said softly.
Cortnie loved the way he said her name 'Cortnie'. It sounded so good the way he said it to her. She also loved the way his gorgeous eyes met hers.
"Y-Yeah. Yeah my name is Cortnie..." Cortnie said excitedly.
"That's cool. Do you know why I brought you back here?" Louis replied.
"Honestly no." Cortnie said.
"Well, I saw you in the crowd and my heart stopped. I find you very beautiful Cortnie. It felt like love at first sight, if that's how you wanna word it." Louis expressed shyly but confidently at the same time.
Cortnie could feel herself freaking out inside. She wanted to jump around and scream and tell all her friends but she just played it cool.
"Y-Yeah... That's a good way to word it I-I guess. I felt it too.." Cortnie said.
Louis took her hand in his. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me. Like so we could get to know each other because well, I really like you."
"Y-Yes! That would b-be amazing! I'd love to get to know you L-Louis." Cortnie replied happily.
"Okay, how about tomorrow? Around noon? I can pick you up. Well if you let me." Louis looked into Cortnie's eyes again, "I can also bring you home tonight, I bet the boys won't mind."
Cortnie nodded her head in agreement.
After getting picked up and ready to leave to the tour bus, Louis brought Cortnie to his car and driver her home. She obviously gave him directions since he didn't know where she lived.
Before she got out of the car to go inside he blew her a kiss as if they were already dating. Cortnie just smiled and played it cool until she got into her house.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD! GUESS WHAT SERENITY?!" Cortnie screamed with excitement.
"Yeah?" Serenity replied as she ran down the stairs. (Serenity is one of Cortnie's best friends, and they just moved in together).
"You know how I went to the One Direction concert right?" Cortnie asked, "Well Louis had a guard bring me back stage and he said that he'll being me on a date tomorrow and oh my god!"
"Are you serious..?! You better not be joking!"
"No! He's the one who brought me home!"
Serenity started jumping up and down and freaked out. "I CANT BELIEVE IT!"
**************************************
Cortnie woke up and immediately got ready, noticing it was already 10:27.
Louis was going to pick her up around 11:30-40.
"I gotta take a shower and get completely ready in an hour..." Cortnie said to herself.
Serenity was still in bed because she stayed up so late last night. She usually stays up all night and sleeps until around 12:00-1:00.
After taking her shower and getting her clothes picked out, Cortnie got ready. After she was ready she went into Serenity's room, surprised to find her awake listening to SlipKnoT.
"Hey, good morning! How does my outfit look for our date? Louis' and I's?" Cortnie asked confidently.
"You look gorgeous! I wish I could go out in a date, hahah" Serenity answered.
Cortnie smiled, "You'll find someone... Who do you like?"
"Oh.. I don't know." Serenity stated.
"I have a friend named Ashton, we were suppose to meet up tomorrow.. Maybe you'll like him.." Cortnie answered as she left the room. "Well Louis just texted me and said he'll be here soon, so bye! See you later today!"
Cortnie left and went outside, to be greater by Louis standing next to the passenger door, with a bouquet of beautiful flowers. "Hey, ready for our date?"
Cortnie nodded her head in excitement, "Yes, I'm so ready!"
**************************************
The whole day Louis and Cortnie hung out. They went to the towns carnival and played a lot of fun carnival games and went on awesome rides. Louis, the nice and cute gentleman he is, won Cortnie a big stuffed bear.
When they were heading home, Cortnie asked Louis if he'd like to join her, Ashton, Serenity, and Emily(another one of their friends), for a party that was going on.
"I'd totally love to come, I bet it's gonna be great.. I just can't tell the boys or anyone, so you know.. So people don't crash it." Louis stated.
Cortnie nodded her head. "Yeah, I totally understand.."
Louis parked outside Cortnie's house and got out of the car to open her side of the door. "Here you go, my lady."
Cortnie laughed, "Thanks, my 'man'."
Before Cortnie could leave, Louis planted a sweet and soft kiss on her lips and said goodbye.
Cortnie kept it cool and waved goodbye as she entered her house. After she shut the door she started jumping up and down and screaming with joy.
Serenity booked it down the stairs, "What?! What's wrong?!"
"Louis kissed me! And he won me this bear!!" Cortnie said as she held her bear up.
"Oh my gosh! You two are so cute! Was there any paparazzi?" Serenity asked.
"Actually no, I don't think so.. While we went to the carnival we had like a private room and stuff, and he told me that they'd be busy with the other boys since they all had an interview to go to.." Cortnie explained.
"Well that's good. We don't want some trouble to start or anything... So about that party tomorrow, is he coming too?" Serenity asked curiously.
"Yeah. Just dint tell anyone.. Not even about the party." Cortnie said, "We don't want extra people here to ruin it, you know."
Serenity nodded her head, "Yeah.."