Chapter 5

(This is written back to third person view).

Today was the day that Serenity was going to meet Ashton again and the rest of his "family". Cortnie set it up at our house. Serenity wasn't completely sure if Louis was going to be coming too, but probably.
"Okey, the rest of their names are Michael, Calum, and Luke. They make videos on YouTube in their free time.. They're kind of a band..." Cortnie explained before the boys came over.
"Really? That's awesome.. I need to hear them sometime!" Serenity replied excitedly, "I can't wait to meet Ashton again, he's so sweet and adorable.. I just hope he likes me."
Cortnie smirked, "Oh, well I guess you'll find out if he does or not soon.."
"What?! You're hiding something I can tell! What is it?!" Serenity asked as she got in Cortnie's face.
Cortnie laughed, "I've got nothing to hide... Just go get out of your pjs and get ready, they'll be here soon!"
Serenity glared at Cortnie knowing she was hiding something as she went up the stoats to her room.
As Serenity got ready Cortnie got the downstairs cleaned up a little bit, not saying it wasn't clean, she was just sweeping up a little.
"How's this?" Serenity asked. She was wearing a pretty blue dressy shirt with nice black jeans, and we'll just socks cause they weren't really going anywhere.
"You look so gorgeous! I'm so jealous!" Cortnie exclaimed as she put the broom away.
Serenity smiled and walked the rest of the way downstairs, "Hows my makeup? I'm not really good at using it.."
Serenity had blue eyeliner on that made a wing in the outer edges of her eyes, and mascara on, also some light lipgloss.
"It's fabulous, but it's not that much makeup lol." Cortnie said.
"I know.. I didn't want to do much." Serenity replied.
"You look beautiful without makeup too, it's good that you don't use a lot..." Someone then knocked on the door, "That must be them!"
Cortnie opened the door and greeted in four young handsome gentlemen. "Guys, this is Serenity! Ash already met her at the party.. I'll be leaving because I have work so you guys just get to know each other..."
Serenity wasn't expecting this, Cortnie never told her that she had work to go do.
"Hey Serenity, you look so pretty!" Ashton said as he hugged her. The rest of the boys came and also hugged her, greeting her.
"So, I head you guys are kind of a band, right?" Serenity asked, hiding her excitement and tying to act 'chill'.
"Yeah! We're officially 5 Seconds of Summer.. We were going to be Bromance, but we thought of a better name lol. We aren't famous though.. Just making videos on YouTube..." Luke explained.
"Well that's alright! I'd love to hear you guys sometime..!" Serenity replied.
Luke nodded his head and smiled.
Serenity noticed that Michael seemed a little angry or annoyed. I think the rest of the boys noticed too.
"I'm going to go get some drinks, anyone want one? I have cans of soda if you want? Or water.." Serenity asked as she started going to the kitchen.
All the boys said they wanted a soda, so Serenity went to the kitchen and got some. The boys started talking as she was in there so she just waited until they were done.
"Why are you angry? You seem angry.." Calum asked.
"I'm not angry! What makes you think I'm angry!" Michael snapped back at Calum.
Calum rolled his eyes and sat in the couch. "What's up your ass lately? You've been a jerk ever since last week when you saw Cortnie again."
"Do you really wanna know? So you really wanna Joe why I'm annoyed and pissed and angry and just wanting to punch someone?!" Michael asked as he got in Calum's face.
"Yeah, I really wanna know!" Calum snapped back, also getting in Michael's face.
Michael sighed in an attitude tone and stood near the TV, back to everyone. "Louis and Cortnie..."
"Yeah, what about them?" Luke asked.
"I fucking new Cortnie longer it's not fair!" Michael made a fist trying to contain himself. "I liked her WAY longer then Louis did! I was planning on asking her out that night when she invited us over! I didn't know she was dating him! That aggravates me so fucking much! I wanna beat the shit out of him! She's MINE!"
Ashton went up to Michael, "Mikey, don't hurt him.. He didn't know, and honestly I don't know what to do, I'm sorry.. I didn't know you liked her, I don't think any of us knew.. I'm just sorry that he's dating her, maybe it won't work out between them, but I'm not sure, I can't tell the future. Just don't hurt him because if you do that you'll just lose Cortnie all together.."
Ashton say on the couch, letting Michael cool down. Serenity then walked in, like she didn't hear anything. "Here are your sodas guys.. Michael, do you want yours right now? Or do you want me to put it on the table?"
"Can you please put it on the table for me?" Michael said calmly.
Serenity nodded and set it on the table. "Can I talk to you Michael? Alone?"
Michael went into the kitchen with Serenity. "I kinda over heard you guys talking, I'm sorry.. I truly am."
"It's okay Serenity... It's my fault, I should of asked her out earlier.." Michael sighed out as he looked at the floor.
Serenity put her hand on Michael's back and rubbed it, then pulled him in for a hug, "I know we just met, but I think this might help a little bit.. I hope you feel better Michael. Id hate to see you upset. I'd hate to see any of you upset..."
"Thank you Serenity.." Michael said.
They both walked back out into the living room.
"So what do you guys want to do exactly? I'm not sure lol." Serenity asked.
"How about we just talk for a minute.. I want to get to know you, you seem fun.." Calum said.
Serenity nodded her head, "Fine by me.. So do I introduce myself?"
"I just want to say that I think you're very beautiful, and I'm glad Cortnie set this up.. It's fun meeting new people.." Calum expressed as he googly eyed Serenity.
Serenity laughed awkwardly. "Well, uhm.. Thanks!"
Ashton got up and stood next to Serenity, "Well Calum, I'm sorry but Serenitys already taken."
"I am? By who?" Serenity asked confused.
Ashton pulled her in for a hug, "Me... So sorry Calum.."
Serenity almost jumped out with excitement. "Is this what a Cortnie meant?! I can't believe it!' Serenity said to her mind.
"Serenity, will you let me take you on a few dates? Maybe we can get together because I really like you.." Ashton asked.
"I'd like that..." Serenity replied.