Chapter 4

<<<<<This chapter is written by my friend (lilsis2001). She's a co-writer so some chapters will be hers 😁 I'll make sure to give her credit for hers tho lol, btw it is written in first person view.>>>>>

Cortnie's POV
I should probably tell you how I meet Ashton Irwin and his band mates Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood. When Ashton moved to London from Australia we didn't like each other at first. I know what what you are saying how could you not get along with this wonderful Australian boy but we didn't until he saved me from almost hurting myself one day and we been best friends for 5 years ever since. We tell each other everything and I mean everything.

Serenity was going to be gone all night not sure where so I decided I would have a movie night with my guy best friend Ashton. I knew Serenity liked him since the party we had I mean why wouldn't she I do have an attractive best friend. I texted Ashton telling him to bring the boys over for a movie night.

I hope Ashton likes her which I'm sure he does because I saw the way he looked at her. I'm just waiting for him to talk to me about it. "Bye Cortnie I'm leaving see you later love ya hun" Serenity said waving. I waved goodbye too saying I loved her also.

I ordered pizza earlier it should be here soon. I started getting snacks around for the movie night with the boys. There was a knock on the door and I knew it wasn't boys because if it was they would of just came in like they owned the place.

I open the door expecting the pizza guy but it was my boyfriend Louis. I will never get used to saying boyfriend I smiled to myself. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. "Babe not that I'm not excited to see you but what are you doing here" I said. "You said something about being all by yourself so I thought come keep you company" Louis said.

Gosh he is so sweet I like him so much. "Well my guy friends are coming over for a movie night if you want to join us" I said. "Yeah okay that sounds fun cuddling with you in my arms sounds great babe" Louis said. Louis help me finish up the snacks, pick some movies out and pay for the pizza even though I told him he didn't have to.

The boys walked through the door carrying drinks. I was so glad we decided to do this because it had been awhile since I've seen Michael, Luke and Calum. I introduced Louis to Michael, Luke and Calum since Ashton met him at the party. Michael was acting weird but I just brushed it off not thinking to much about it.

Before we started watching movies Ashton pulled me to the side to talk in private. "I want to talk to you about your best friend Serenity." Ashton said. "Yeah what about her Ash?" I said. "I wanted to know if she was single I think she's very beautiful and I want to ask her out. do you think she likes me?" Ashton said. "I don't think she does I know she does Ash you should take her on a date and get to know her." I said.

Ashton agrees with me about taking her on a date. We all got some food and started watching movies. The movie ends and Louis and I are cuddle on the couch talking and I'm half asleep in his arms. Ashton Luke and Calum are asleep. Michael just keeps looking over at Louis and I and then He gets up and storms out of the house I'm so confused. I look at Louis and his look matches mine. What just happened....