The Start

Latoya

I'm Latoya. I am 15years old and my life is a little wild. It's been crazy since I was 7. It's like as soon as I felt like my life was perfect and I was on top things started going down hill.

I'm not gonna lie and say I have abusive parents and don't get shone any love because I do. However not everything is always peachy keen in my world.

When I was born my dad was in the air force on a mission is Araq so he missed my birth. He didn't get to come home until I was 3 months and didn't leave the air force until I was 1. I had an older brother but he wasn't around. His crazy dad kept him from us. He was in Texas and me my mom and my dad were all in Kansas. I missed him but there was nothing I could do.

My 5th birthday came around and I got surprised with a trip to Disney World. I know every 5 year olds dream. We stayed for a week and a few months after we got back my parents split up.

I had to leave my dad and go with my mom back to Dallas. 𝙈𝙖𝙣. I cried for so long. Of course I got to visit but it wasn't the same.

Eventually my mom got engaged to my step dad Eric and it was fine by me because he is a really cool guy.

Unfortunately a few months later my mom got into a car wreck. My aunt accidentally ran over her feet. And I was there. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀. I need up staying with my great aunt for 6 months.

But yea now your semi caught up. 𝙊𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩.

My dad had a baby and my step dad brought his kid when him and my mom got married.

Okay now your caught up. So it any not seem as bad but you'll just have to see what happens later.