The truth comes out

Nia

I got off his lap taking his controller and powering off his game. He looked at me throwing his hands up.

"What the fuck bae?" I put the controller down looking at the ground. "We need to talk" I almost whispered.

"Bae what's wrong" He said looking at me with concern.  My stomach began to burn and my throat got itchy. I got light headed and immediately ran to the bathroom. Thankfully I had enough time to kneel over the toilet before I threw up.

Desmond ran to my side rubbing my back with one hand and and holding my hair back with the other. When I was done I rinsed my mouth and washed my hands.

We sat back on the bed and I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face. I couldn't even bring my self to tell him. I pulled the paper out my pocket and handed it to him.

I watched him study it closely. A few minutes later he looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"You got pregnant on September 7th? I was out of town with my family from September 5th to September 9th."  "I know and I'm-" "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET PREGNANT WHILE I WASN'T EVEN HERE" My tears began to pour down harder. His jaw line got sharp as he crumpled the paper.

There was something in his eyes I had never seen before. I didn't like it. I scared me.

"Who is it" He said looking at the floor.

"This man named AJ" His eyes snapped towards me.

"How old is this 'man' "

"25" I said lowly

"Wow" He said getting up. He went to reach for the door before it was flung open by Desmond revealing a worried  Toya and Mir.

"We heard yelling so we came here what happened" Tamir said looking between us.

"She's pregnant and it aint mine" He said pushing past him out the room.

Shit