Shawty

𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧

Me and Toya was just standing there waiting on Des and Nia. I am Des younger brother I'm 15 and he is 16.  He made me go with him and Nia cause he said Nia was bringing and friend and he ain't want her to be lonely.

As soon as I saw her it was like I knew I was gon like her. Ion really believe in that love at first sight but that's what it felt like. We've only been hanging out for a couple of hours and I already wanna make her mines.

In the car when she almost called me bae I realised that she kinda liked me too. I got real happy but I don't wanna force nun on lil shawty. I guess I was staring to long because I she started putting her head down and covering her smile.

I could tell she was self conscious which I didn't like but it was fine cause if she was with me she would never feel a doubt in herself.

I grabbed her chin lifting it up removing her hand from her mouth.

"Keep ya head up mamas. Your smile is to bright and beautiful to hide. " I said smiling. She just looked at me in my eyes. As if she was trying to read me.

I growl came drom her stomach making me chuckle. "Damn you hunger, we ain't tryna starve you. "

She giggled. "Naw I really just want a snack. " She said looking around before her eyes landed on the cookies.

I held out my arm for her to link in between "to the cookies? " "To the cookies. " She said linking her arm in mines