-New Plan/Switching Sides-

Tyler's Pov:

We've set up camp in some woods not too far from our old base. It's been three days since the attack... since we lost our base..our home...since I lost the one person I care about most.. FUCKING HELL!! I angrily slammed my fist onto a stool beside me. I'm so frustrated with myself! I could have done something! Anything! I just needed more time.. I could have saved him. He would be here right now if I did.. those ASSHOLES TOOK HIM!! Thanks to them.. I can't see his warm smiles.. I miss seeing his face.. I miss hearing his adorable accent.. that stupid adorable smile of his could make anyone's heart melt.. I miss him so much it hurts.. and it hurts even more knowing that he could being beat and tortured..and even worse..maybe even killed. Heh he sure knows how to get smart with the wrong people.. heck he got smart with me the first time we met. I feel stupid for getting mad at him over something so dumb now. I know getting upset over myself isn't gonna get him back... I should be going over there kicking down their door and kicking all of their asses and get him back! I'm not giving up on him, and I'm sure as hell not gonna let those ass fucks get away with messing with our family!

I walked over to Evan's tent. "Hey, Evan can we talk for minute?" I asked waiting patiently outside the entrance of the tent. "Yeah, come in." He replied. As soon as I stepped in I was met by a depressing looking Evan sitting by his bed. "Hey, you Alright?" I asked a bit concerned. "I fucked up really bad.." is all he managed to mumble out. I've never seen him so down before. He's never really gloomy, maybe mad at times but never depressed like this. Evan is the type of guy who always moves forward and never gives up, he's always full of confidence and always knows what to do. But right now that's not the Evan I'm seeing. I sighed before sitting beside him. "This isn't your fault Evan, there's nothing else we could have done. So don't blame yourself." I said trying to cheer him up a bit. "I shouldn't have risked anything.." he mumbled to himself. "Damn it Evan stop talking that nonsense!" I said sternly. "You didn't give up on us so don't give up on yourself." I said hoping to get some confidence out of him or even a slight smile. "What kind of leader puts all his men in danger?! I'm a horrible leader.." Evan said as his voice horsed. "Evan you have been anything but a terrible leader, are you gonna just give up on everything we've worked for because of a stump in our journey? There's always a way around it Evan." I said trying desperately to get through to him. He paused for a moment as he began to think and then soon enough I saw a slight smirk appear on his face and the fire in his eyes was lit once again. "You're right! I can't give up now! Not after everything we've been through. Thank you Tyler, I needed the motivation." He said as he smiled sheepishly as he began to stand up. "Come on. We have some unfinished business to attend to." He said as he walked out of the tent and I followed behind him. "What are talking about?" I asked not knowing what exactly is going through his mind right now. "We're getting our friends back." He said with full confidence. I sighed and smiled back. "Good" I said as I watched him stand on a log.

"Alright!! Everyone meet in the middle now!!" He shouted and soon after everyone began to slowly make their way over. "What's going on?" Panda asked. "I have a plan!" Evan answered back. "A plan for what exactly?" Ohm asked a little lost. "We're gonna get our friends back and get ourselves a new base." Evan explained as if it was the best thing he's ever came up with. "Are you crazy?! We'll get our asses killed!" Scotty retorted. "This time things are gonna be different." He responded. "We're gonna go in quietly. We sneak Nogla and his friend out and to safety and then we attack those assholes from behind. This should work as long as we don't alert the guards." He explained even more. "They are staying at an old prison a bit further in the woods." He spoke. "How do you know that?" Scotty asked glaring at Evan with suspicion. Evan let out a nervous sigh before answering. "I..I was out on a search on my own the other night, I was out looking for their base and stumbled upon the prison. At first I wasn't sure if it was the right place but then I seen one of the guards, he was there at the base when they attacked." Evan explained. "Wait, you went out on your own? Evan something could've happened to you!" Delirious yelled in a worried tone as he walked towards Evan. "I know I know.. I just felt like I should fix things fast, like this felt like just my duty to fix for you guys." He admitted as he looked down. "You're not gonna fix this on your own stupid, we all are gonna fix this together!" Delirious said as he giggled and gave Evan a warm hug. I saw his face heat up and a big smile appear on it. "Jon, not in front of everyone." He whispered through light giggles but I was close enough to hear. What a pair of dorks.

John's Pov:

What the hell was he thinking?! He fucking started a war with another gang! Does he not care that he sent Zuckles, Jay and Racc out there to fucking die! What if they come back to attack us?! Then who's next? Me and Jaren? We joined this damn gang to survive not to just caught up in some turf war and get ourselves killed!

I sat at the edge of my bed and sighed in frustration. Me and Jaren can't stay here any longer. But we won't have the best chance at survival with just us alone. I need some kind of plan for us and fast.. I wonder, what if we switch sides. We could try to join the other gang? I mean we don't really have any better options. Though they probably wouldn't trust us since well we are technically apart of this gang, the one that attacked them.. there has to be some way to gain their trust.. hmm.. what if we get their friends out of here safely. Yeah that could work hopefully. Man I hate to leave everyone here though, even if they're not in the right here they're still my friends. If known these guys even long before the apocalypse. We were just simple content creators trying to make our fans laugh. But everyone has changed, it's like I don't even know who they are anymore. Everyone just changed for the worst.. even though they are my friends I've made up my mind already. I'll do whatever I can't to provide a good life for Jaren. He's everything to me and without him I'm nothing. I should probably talk to Jaren about this later tonight, he's not gonna like this very much but he'll understand later on. I should also try to get on the prisoners good side.