their favorite positions:

( I literally looked these positions up on safari-)

JIN:

Doggy Style. He loves to grab your ass and spank it while hitting it from behind and listening to your loud moans.

"Mmm.."

JIMIN:

Legs up Missionary. He would grab your ankles and pin them behind your head and whisper dirty things in your ear.

"Such a good girl.."

JUNGKOOK:

Cowgirl. He would love to pound right into you from underneath and grab your hips, his cock hitting your g-spot each time.

"That feel good, baby?" Jung would say.

J-HOPE:

Kneel and Recline. He would lay you down on your back, J-hope would kneel in front of you and he'll grab you by the hips and begin hitting your spot on sight. Making you desperately moan.

"K-keep going babe! F-feels so good.."Y/N would say.

SUGA:

Flatiron. You would lie face down on the bed and Suga would come behind you, his chest slightly pressed up against your back and he slides into you, feeling how tight you are.

"You're so tight, Hun..All for me.."

RAP MONS:

Scoop Me Up. Both of you lay on your sides and he's behind you, He lifts your leg up and begins pounding into you.

"Right there babe! Keep pounding into me.."

V:

Low Swing Position. V would pick you up and let you wrap your hands around his neck as he let go of your hips and began fucking into you while standing. His grunts making you moan louder and louder.

"Yes Tae! That's a good boy..Mm"

•••

FIRST IMAGINE FOR THIS BOOK🥶