This is for Lee Felix/ Announcement

SO...
SOME OF YA'LL BEEN GETTIN REAL BRAVE SINCE QUARANTINE STARTED..

This isn't my phone/screenshot. But what the fuck do y'all have against Felix? What has he ever done to y'all? Y'all shouldn't be threatening him. What y'all should do is get a motha fuckin life....

Why do some of y'all fake ass people need to take time out of y'all day to threaten and degrade another human being? Get y'all shit together. When Seungmin went live one day he was talking about something, then one comment was like" Hey seungmin tell felix what it's like to cut his wrists and have blood oozing out.." Y'all really out here doin that shit? You guys are that shallow?

And there are supposed cuts?? on Felix's arms and I'm getting worried. Like what the hell..

With all the shit that's going on right now in the world, Why do you feel the need to go and attack another breathing human being so they can satisfy and make music....FOR YOU!!
FOR👏*YOU.

As a black stay, He's my other bias in Stray Kids Leave felix the hell alone...

Where are some of y'all getting this shit from? And why do you think it's okay?

This is honestly terrible, we lost other amazing and inspirational idols a few years ago from stress, cyber bulling, etc.

But some of y'all gonna go on and threaten another human? WHO IS MAKING MUSIC WITH OTHER BAND MATES SO THEY CAN ALSO HELP YOU THROUGH ROUGH TIMES..I don't get it at all..

Let's also not forget about the Yoongi situation..

So called" Army's" Are trynna get BTS to disband so Yoongi can kill himself..What the hell is going through y'all brain while Typing this? Are you mental? You need help? Talk to someone. Don't hurt another persons feelings or reputation just because yo ass is insecure..

And lets also not forget that Blinks? And Exo-l's? Came together and took Jin's pictures off of google, But when you type in
'how many members are in bts' It shows up now. Which is good, but why'd y'all come together to make that happen?

I-

Anyways, Please spread the word and please give Felix some love right now along with the whole band.

-Author.💓