He Likes to Dirty Talk(Taehyung)

"Y/N, where the fuck do you think you are going?"Taeh says, standing across from the bedroom. Looking at the tight dress you have on.

"Taeh, I'm going out."Y/N says and lets out a laugh. Taeh clicks his tongue and shakes his head at how sexy you look, mad at the fact that there are going to be other guys at the club.

"Not in that outfit, you're not."He says, taking a few steps closer to you.

"Baby it's fine, I'll be home in a a few hours okay?"Y/N says and grabs her purse and jacket.

"Y/N! I fucking mean it."Taehyung says and clenches his jaw before making his way over to you and shoving your hips up against the wall, looking down at you like you're a prey in his mesmerizing trap. "You think I'm fucking playing around don't you? Hm? I don't want you wearing that fucking dress because first off, It makes my dick so fucking hard just by looking at you, And two, There's gonna be a whole lot of horny ass guys there who want to get in those little panties of yours, but guess what Y/N. Only I can slip my hand into those little panties of yours.."Taehyung purrs in your ear, lifting your dress up from the front and sliding his hand into your panties, feeling how wet you are. Just by his deep, hypnotizing, and sexy voice.

"T-taeh.."Y/N moans out, biting her lip.

"Yeah?"He says, rubbing your clit faster." Is that the spot, Y/N?"

"Y-yes..Please T-taeh.."Y/N moans out louder, slowly unzipping her dress from the back and letting it drop to the floor.

(WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE NEW ALBUM?😌)