Bonus Ending

Virgil felt a hand suddenly touch his shoulder, jerking him out of the bench. He cried out, eyes opening and looking up to find who it was. He saw two men standing in front of him, both of them much taller than he was. He felt confused. They didn't appear to be demons, and they certainly weren't hellhounds. Who the hell were they?

"Who the hell are you?" Virgil shouted, trying to pull away from the man that had grabbed him-the one that was taller and had longer hair. The man let go of him immediately.

"People who can help you," He said simply, looking to the other man. Virgil followed his eyes to see him putting something on the ground, spreading it around in a circle. "Now, we need you to stand inside the circle now."

Virgil hesitated, feeling unsure about what was happening. Who were these people? What did they mean they could help him? How did they even know?

"Well?" The man who had made the circle looked up at him, seeming frustrated. "Do you want to be saved or what? Get in the damn circle."

Virgil obeyed immediately, realizing that he didn't care what they were doing as long as there was a chance it worked. He looked between the two who stepped into the circle behind him, standing around him and scanning around. He still couldn't help but wonder just who these people were though, so despite his fear he managed to ask again. "But who are you? How are you supposed to help me? I thought it wasn't possible!"

The shorter of the two groaned in frustration, and Virgil worried he wasn't going to get an answer. Then the other man turned back to glance at him. "We're Sam and Dean Winchester. We're hunters-and we know how to kill the hellhound thats after you."