이십구

dalkomhan, chocolate ice cream cheoreom nogabeorineun
jigeum nae gibun so lovely

Tzuyu couldn't open her eyes to see who was singing. 

As if someone was forcefully holding her eyes shut, she couldn't make them budge. She then tried lifting her arm but it felt like there were weights strapped to them preventing her from moving. So she let them relax and drifted into dreamland.

When she awoke for the second time, her eyes were still closed but she could hear singing again. 

listen my my baby naneun
jeo haneureul nopi nalgo isseo

Tzuyu sat in silence, listening to the soothing vocals. 

'Wait, I know that song' Tzuyu suddenly thought to herself. She wanted to hear more, but the singing had stopped. She felt a warm hand enclose hers, and as if it was magic, her eyelids suddenly felt light as a feather, and she opened them. She heard a creaking sound, and a small gasp.

"Tzuyu? Are you awake?" a voice asked.

"Kook?" she said, her voice slightly cracking.

With that, Jungkook leaped up and out of the hospital room, shouting for the doctor. 

He came back in the room not long after with someone, who Tzuyu assumed to be the doctor. The doctor asked her a bunch of questions about what she remembered before she had fainted in the dance studio. 

Tzuyu simply explained that she was just getting more and more exhausted throughout the practice, nothing more, nothing less.

The doctor closed the notebook he was writing in and opened up a laptop. He sighed and put his hands on his knees before speaking. Jungkook could tell Tzuyu was getting nervous so he sat next to her on the hospital bed and held her hand.

"According to the tests we ran and what you told us, you fainted due to malnutrition and exhaustion. I spoke with some of the other members of your group and your manager and they've agreed to let you sit out on activities for a week. Please make sure you get some rest" he said.

Tzuyu nodded in response, and stayed in the same position until he left. She then turned to Jungkook and laid her head on his shoulder. Barely a moment went by before the twice members burst into her hospital room, lead by MiChaeng.

"Tzuyu!! Are you ok? How are you feeling?" Chaeyoung asked, gasping for breath. Tzuyu smiled at her, and nodded that she felt fine. 

"Um Jungkook? Can we talk to her alone for a moment?" Jihyo unnie asked politely. He got up silently and sent Tzuyu a grin, signalling that everything would be alright. When the door closed behind him, Sana took Jungkook's spot next to Tzuyu and cuddled next to her.

"We wanted to say that we're sorry for getting angry at you" said Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, we didn't know it would lead up to something like this" added Nayeon.

"If you ever feel unwell, always tell us. Your health is the most important" said Jihyo, "and that goes for all of you too"

"I'm sorry unnies, I'll make sure it never happens again" said Tzuyu.

"Alright, alright," Sana said cheerfully, hugging Tzuyus side. The rest of the members all went in for a group hug, and they ended up happily in a pile on Tzuyu's bed.

knews just posted

liked by  ostrich__jeong, onceboo, and 1,422,085 others

knews✓: It has been confirmed that TWICE's Chou Tzuyu is currently in the hospital after passing out during a dance practice. The reason is still unknown, but stay tuned for updates.

view all comments

chocolate.tzu: Oh no, I hope she's okay!! 

satzu16: #GetWellSoonTzuyu 💕

once_forever9: Take your time getting back, we'll support you ❤️❤️

bangtwice.is.real: Jungkook, take care of your girl!!

tzuyu.twicefan: #GetWellSoonTzuyu

ostrich__jeong: #GetWellSoonTzuyu

tzukookk: #GetWellSoonTzuyu 💓