Chapter I

Percy Jackson was made immortal 5 years ago , a gift that couldn't possible repay all he had done and given up , what he lived through .

He was made immortal after the second giant war ended , a gift he didn't even want , and his wishes from the first war were finally granted.

Right now he just sat there in his old apartment , he hadn't gone to either camps for five years . All of the seven were dead except him . Even though he was immortal he could not control his thoughts . Last night , he envisioned what had happened that five years ago .

~FLASHBACK~

Percy felt uncontrollable rage course through his veins as he held the limp body of his dear wise girl in his hands.

He glanced up , Gaea was looking down at him with a sadistic smile.
' I know what you are thinking Jackson ' , she chuckled darkly , her pearly white teeth showing under her blossom pink lips .

'Just a little step and you could kill me , but that won't happen I'm afraid. Because I'm an immortal goddess '. She held her long earthen spear into the limp body of Jason Grace lying near her.

Anger swelled up in his chest , bubbling as he clenched my teeth to stop himself from screaming curse words , but he couldn't help himself , he had to scream , hehad to vent all of his anger . And who better than the dirt face.

Rage cluouded his vision , he slowly stood up facing the goddess.
And then he snapped , and when he snapped he litterly burst. The whole place began to shake under his sheer strength and anger. This was a hundred times more powerful than the rage of Achilles when Patroclus was killed.

He held up riptide and charged , cutting through giants and earthborn like they weren't even there , five giants fell and at least a hundred or more minor monsters , he finally reached Gaea.

An epic combat ensued , the spear and sword clanging off each other. Each hit causing a shockwave of power exploding. Finally Gaea started to get tired and weary. She was not in her full energy.

Persues took his opportunity , he feinted a strike to the right , when Gaea went to block the strike , Perseus took his chance. He cut a deep and fatal gash right into her ribs , Gaea screamed , she immediately dropped the spear and dropped.

Trying to retreat into the earth , but Perseus wouldn't let that , he caught her by the neck. And then , with a final cry of rage , he drove his sword with all his strength right into her neck .

The acropolis itself shook , the whole earth trembled. Then the primordial exploded , anyone within a hundred feet would have vaporized . Her blast sent the whole place down , all the gods reatreated into their chariots . Someone also grabbed Percy and they quickly teleported to Olympus

Up there in the council , the gods were all gazing down at Perseus . he could barely hold himself together , it didn't take a genius to figure that he would die , his wounds were too fatal.

Many gods were arguing over themselves , when finally Zeus hurled a lightning bolt to silence them , everyone did.

Then , to everyone's surprise Zeus spoke ,

'It has been no doubt that Percy Jackson has saved us again , and this time I intend to give the most befitting reward to our savior.'

Zeus straightened his clothes and stood up.

' I , the king of the Olympian council and the gods , hereby decide to grant Perseus Achilles Jackson the position of an Olympian in this court. If anyone has any objection then they can speak '

No one did , almost everyone present in this room were shocked , but they didn't object , Poseidon looked the happiest , many gods were also indeed happy , it was enough to make even hades smile , who had come up from the underworld to the rewards ceremony .