Chapter III

Perseus appeared right outside a big camp , there were tents all around the place. They were all circling a big campfire where there were several people conversing between themselves, he didn't see their faces but they all wore black attires .

A single tent stood out though , this one was bigger and far more elaborate. Silver filigrees outlined the tent , and there was a design of a snake curled across a dagger in front of the tent.

If Percy had to bet , than any evil dude would be having the most extravagant place if all their followers.

Perseus walked into the encampment , all the while bending the mist so the mortals won't notice , though some did give him some strange looks .

He entered the large tent , he heard a conversation going on between two people . one was voice was obviously feminine. The other one was a deep and gravely one. Like dragging a metal chain across rocks.

When the two of them noticed Percy they stopped their talk . the man turned to face him , and for once Percy got a full view of his face , he wished he hadn't . It was quite easily the most disfigured mortal face he had ever seen.

The dude didn't even seem to possess a nose , and he wore some king of black robes which very far too long for him , and kind of sagged in the dirt.

The woman though was far more configured , she had a black hair with some silver streaks in it. Both of them were wearing too big robes.

The man sneered , 'who are you? , I didn't call you here'

Perseus just got a cold glint in his eyes , ' Me ?, I'm just here to let you know that your path will not yield good results '

'Who are you to tell me what I can and what I can't do ?'

' Hmph , I think some proper introduction is in order. My name is Perseus Jackson and I assume yours is tom riddle? ' he said it more like a statement than a question

Voldemort just got a murderous look , ' my name is lord voldemort and you would do well to respect me'

' Me respect you? , oh you prideful creature I'm your reckoning'. And Perseus charged at him , he did not want to use any magic. Just the old fashioned style.

Voldemort and that women were firing off spells simultaneously but none did anything to Percy . That just energized him.

And in no time at all , he held lord voldemort by the throat .
' Give me one good reason I should not make you fade here and now tom?'

' You can't kill me , I'm immortal I will come hack'

' Exactly what I meant , hence the term "make you fade" and not kill you , fading is just killing immortal people , you foolish mortal '

Voldemort was now visibly choking against his grip , the woman tried to make a move but a good kick to her ribs laid her down again.

Perseus just stared disappointedly at voldemort , ' it is not my place I guess , you shall be killed by the chosen one and there is nothing you can do about it I will make sure of that'

Thus so , Perseus picked up voldemort's wand and broke it in half . still holding voldemort with the other hand he threw him down unceremoniously.

' Mark my words grand uncle , mark my words ' , and he disappeared in a mist .

Voldemort slowly stood up , rubbing his neck. Then exploded to the women, ' WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING, DIDN'T YOU SEE! HE JUST BROKE MY WAND!'