"𝐦𝐫.𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫,𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞"

July 23, 2014

Seth's POV
"I think my water just broke, " said my girlfriend Becky. I quickly ran into the living room to find out her water has indeed broke. I ran as fast as I could into the nursery and grabbed the baby bag that was prepared a few days prior.

I made my way back to the living room with the bag over my shoulder and quickly picked up Becky and walked her to the car. I then drove to the hospital.

When we arrived she was rushed to the back to start the delivery process. Reality kicked in I started crying, Becky was only 22 weeks there was a very high chance we could lose the baby.

I feel my pockets hoping my phone would be inside one and remembered I left it on the kitchen counter.
I made my way to the front desk to ask if I could use their phone. " Excuse me, ma'am, may I please use your phone," I said to the lady who seemed to be operating the front desk.

" Yes," she said while handing me the phone. I walked over a few spaces not wanting her to hear my conversation.
"Mom, I - I - I think Becky's about to have the baby," I said.

" Well, that's impossible, she's only 22 weeks." my mother told me.
" MOM I KNOW THAT I -  I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO! " I basically yelled at her.
" You better watch your tone when speaking to me young man. I'm leaving the house now I should be there shortly dear," she said.

" Mr.Rollins, she's about to deliver, come with me. "  a nurse said,  leading me into a delivery room where Becky was.

" We're going to lose the baby. " Becky said. 

" NO! DO NOT SAY THAT! DO NOT! EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE OKAY! " I said.

" NO EVERYTHING WILL NO- " Becky started to say before she was interrupted by Dr.Fisher, the OBGYN entering during the door.

"Becky I am sorry but there is no easy way to tell you this but I'm sure you have already considered it. There is a very high chance your baby won't make it. Now lets began." he said

"Mr.Rollins may wait over there." said the some weird looking nurse.
I looked at him full of confusion before I said " yeah, sure " and walked over to the area she pointed at.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hello, it's me again sorry for the short chapter I will be updating again Friday for part🙂let me know you think , vote on it so i know you want to see more...
-𝒋𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉💕