"𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝"

Becky 's POV
" That would be me ." Some Barbie looking blonde said but I have to admit she is gorgeous. " And I know you're new around here and all but umm if you wouldn't mind I'm the only one who calls him "Sethie" so I would appreciate it if you don't call him that anymore," she said coldly. "Mandy, you see it's two things I don't like; being questioned, and being checked, also not to burst your bubble or anything but I've been calling him "Sethie" a lot longer then you have. " I said. "Who does this bitch think she is , hearing her call him "sethie" make my blood boils." I thought but was interrupted by her giggling and before I knew it my face was met by her fist and I have had enough of her and her annoying little voice so I fought back.

Seth's POV

" You never ask me to call your mom with you it's always Roman or Carmella so what was that all about?" Dean asked once we reached my private locker room. " What was what all about?" I said obviously playing dumb. " Oh Seth, I've known you for years now, I'm your best friend," he said. " You better not let Roman hear you say that,"  I said knowing it would agitate him.

"Like I was saying, I'm your best friend I can tell when you're lying to me, Now what was all of that " you're her " stuff about? " he said.

Well, he already knows part of it so why not, I thought. "Okay, so you remember that day you asked why I rejected Mandy Rose, Sasha Banks, Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss, " I was saying before he interrupted me, "Yeah so basically any girl that has ever tried to talk to you, get on with it," he said. " So I didn't tell you at first blah blah blah you and Roman used the Brother card to make me spill..." I said. " Okkkaaaaayyy ," he said nodding his head. "

I told you the reason was because I was scared, and you both laughed at then I explained to you how I was head over heels for a girl named Becky Lynch, she was my rock, then she got pregnant, we ugh - we lost the baby, she started asking stuff like "did you ever love me " and basically questioned my loyalty and blamed me for the baby not living it's full life, leaving me broken and hurt," I said stopping the urge to cry.

" After a while, all that hurt I had stuffed inside turned into anger but it didn't last long. Two months had passed and I got tired of sitting around doing nothing. I got into wrestling, was still broken, met you guys and felt whole and happy again. Five years later, I'm at the top of the game and the mother of my deceased child, and the girl who broke my heart is debuting on my show."

" She's the Becky you were telling me about, the reason we found you the way we did," he said and he was angry I could tell because he moving a lot. "Calm down and yes, she's the Becky, I can't believe it took me telling the story all over again for you to figure it out." I said and he got up and left the room, he's angry, this might not end well.

Then it got worst, I got a text form Roman.

Big uce - you have got to come to see this, The Redhead chick is arguing with Mandy!!!

Me - ugh on the way and look out for dean he's all angry and stuff.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
I arrived at catering and see Becky on top Mandy, literally beating the hell out of her. I go up to the fight and pulled Becky up off Mandy and dragged her into my locker room.
"What the hell Becks? " I asked. " She hit me first," she said. " Oh my God, you're not a kid anymore, you're twenty-eight years old. Even if she did hit you first, you're an adult. You should've told someone with the authority to do something about it."
" Are you done? " she asked. " You think this is a joke? , This is WWE, the big league so don't think for a second they won't fire your ass on spot. What were you two even arguing about anyway?" I said. "Your name. " she replied. " I find it pretty hard to believe you were fighting over my name so explain what happened. " I said.

She explained what happened and it pissed me off. " Becky you can't just do that, You came to MY show and started a fight  about a nickname I don't even like, you could always picked any other name, and Becky I know you better than you know yourself so you might not have noticed it but I did, you called to be "Sethie " because it was your way of saying I love you or I need you, so when you heard mandy call me that it was a tug at the heart, you got jealous without even noticing it.

" Jealous really? , Seth it's been five years, FIVE YEARS SINCE YOU LEFT LEAVING ME TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN OF LOSING MY CHILD ALONE, FIVE YEARS SINCE YOU LEFT ME WITH ONLY A NOTE SETH A FUCKING NOTE, YOU LEFT ME BROKEN BUT YOU KNOW WHAT AFTER ALL PAIN I KEPT GOING BUT ONLY BECAUSE IN THAT NOTE YOU TOLD ME PROMISE YOU I WOULD PURSUE MY WRESTLING DREAMS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID MOSTLY BECAUSE I LOVED YOU BUT MAINLY FOR MYSELF . " she said and hearing that made my proud but she also made me angry.

" AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT BUT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU IF YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER QUESTIONED MY INTENTIONS, MY LOVE FOR YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BEEN DOUBTED I WANTED TO MARRY YOU! OH, AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT BROKEN HUH? THEN LET'S TALK ABOUT IT, I SPENT MONTHS AT MY SISTERS HOUSE CRYING WONDERING WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG I WAS A SAD MESS FILLED WITH PAIN AND HURT UNTIL ONE DAY ALL THAT PAIN AND HURT TURNED INTO I ANGER, I THOUGHT I HATED YOU BUT SOON REALIZE I DIDN'T HAVE IT IN MY HEART TO HATE YOU SO I HATED MYSELF, DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEEL, THEN I GOT INTO WRESTLING SOMETHING IVE ALWAYS WANTED AND WAS STILL SAD AND HURT THEN I MET DEAN AND ROMAN AND I FELT WHOLE AND HAPPY AGAIN. " I said

" Now I have to go, unless they need you stay in here and if Mandy come tell her to come back in an hour. " why would Mandy come in here and where are you going ? " she asked and i was starting to get annoyed. " Well I don't know if you noticed or not but me and Mandy are - " I started to say but was cut short by her " I don't want to hear about you and Mandy anymore, " she said. " Okay to answer your second questioned im going to speak to hunter, to fix your mess because I don't know if you know it or not but the Authority thinks of me as their son. " I said before I was bout to leave but stopped when I heard her say         " Why are you helping me ". " Because even after all the pain you caused me I still care about you becks and quite frankly I don't think I know how to stop caring about you." I replied and left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
okay soo ughh I don't really know... it got kinda heated there for a moment😳 but I feel like this is a good chapter....