" 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭"

16 hours later...

" She's 10cm dilated, which means she ready to deliver." I heard someone say throughout my sleep. I almost instantly opened my eyes.

"Good, Mr.Rollins you're awake, Becky is about to deliver, so I'm going to have to ask you to wait in the waiting room," Dr.Fisher said. "And why is that? , I'm the father for god's sake." I said obviously confused.

" I am aware of that but you and Becky aren't on the best terms at the moment, I can't risk you saying something that will cause her to flip out or lose focus on the delivery of- "he started to say but I rudely interrupted. " No it's okay, I understand, "I said before quietly walking to the waiting room.

I decided to call my mom and tell her she can come back up here since they wouldn't let her come in the back and sadly I can't either anymore. I got my phone out which my mother had brought to me when she first came up here and called her.

" Mom, you can come back up here if you like, she's about to deliver and I wasn't allowed in the room anymore." I said into the phone."What do you mean you aren't allowed in the room anymore you're the father." she said
I sighed and said," Dr. Fisher is well aware of that but I and Becky aren't on the best terms right now and he thought it was best I wait out here ."
"Very well then son I should be up there shortly," she said then hung up.

45 minutes later

I'm getting worried, my mother should be here by now, I thought and started pacing because it helps when I'm nervous. " Oh, would you stop with the pacing." I heard a voice from behind me say and instantly knew it was my mother. " I turned around and gave her a big hug. "well it's nice to see you to son but you've been up here for hours, I'm sure you're starving, let's drive to a nearby diner," she said while pulling away.

We arrived at Blackstone, ordered our food and just talked until she asked "Seth what happens if the baby dies, I don't think either of you has ever experienced that type of hurt, and you're most likely to push each other away or even blame each other for it, so how would you handle it your only 23 you still have a whole life ahead of you." she asked.
" To be honest mom I have no idea what so e-" I was bout to say before my phone started ringing. " Hello, " I said I said into the phone. " Seth thank God you picked up, this is Carmella,  your baby is here, umm... She has about an hour or two left of life, I have already said my hello and goodbye, so you should get back up here as soon as you can," he said. I instantly paid, told my mom, and we were driving back to the hospital and I just started to cry because I couldn't believe it. I was going to lose my daughter, something that I played a part in creating. " Let it all out, son." my mother said while rubbing my back.

We arrived at the hospital and I practically ran into the room to see her crying while holding the baby in her hands.

" May I come in? " I asked " Yeah sure come on in," she said and her accent was thick which most likely means she was mad or nervous. I walked in, sat on the bed and just took in the baby's features.

 I walked in, sat on the bed and just took in the baby's features

She had red hair like Becky. " We should name her. She doesn't have a lot of time left." Becky said snapping me out of my thoughts. " Yeah sure, how about Averyeal." I said
"Averyeal Peyton Rollins." she said

Becky's POV
"Averyeal Peyton Rollins," I said then it hit me, "Rollins" this all his fault. He has always wanted, children, he just used me to have a child. He never loved me. It was his fault the baby was dying. I hate him! " Rollins did you ever really love me or even care about the baby." I asked "Becky I adore you, and of course, I care about the baby, how could you even ask me that. He said and seemed a little hurt but I wasn't buying it. " How come I haven't seen you shred a single tear, It's your fault she isn't going to see us accomplish our dream in pro wrestling, it's your fault she won't be here to witness the joy of Earth, and I hate you for that you took it all away." I said and he looked up from the baby and into my eyes and I instantly felt. " YOU haven't seen me shed a tear because I've been trying to be stronger for YOU. YOU haven't seen me shed a tear because I know that's probably the only thing holding YOU together, I can't do this anymore, this isn't going to work Becks. " he said before he stood up and pulled out a box from his pocket and gave me a soft kiss on the lips for what felt like hours before he pulled away he then gave me the box and said " goodbye, I love you more than your spoiled brain could possibly image." he said. Then turned to Averyeal. "Avery, I'm so sorry you couldn't live your life to its full potential but know you are always with me and no one could ever replace you. Goodbye, I love you. " he said and then left. I lost the love of my life. I started crying and could stop. I opened the box and inside was this beautiful necklace and a note.

Becky if you're reading this than most like we aren't together anymore because of some fucked up situation, I'm probably at home right now packing, I'm moving to Florida to pursue my dream in wrestling. This necklace is a symbol that a piece of me will always love you. If I know you as well as I think I do your probably crying right now, so I'm sorry for the pain I have caused. I love you forever and always. Oh, and Becks do me a favor and promise me you pursue your dreams in wrestling and that no matter how hard it gets you won't forget me.
Sincerely, Seth

"I promise Sethie

"I promise Sethie." I said before I looked down at Averyeal and saw her take her last breath. I broke down before I knew it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
well, that was an interesting chapter I totally didn't cry writing it. this was a long chapter so I hope you all enjoy it.
-jaliyah:)