f r e c k l e s

Otherwise known as that time when Taeha was not-so-silent about her admiration of the Australian trainee, and Woojin is an enabler.

"Maybe wear makeup to cover them?"

Taeha paused, just before turning the corner.

"I mean, they're not bad but like, it's spots on your face isn't it?" A quiet mumble and a louder giggle. "You're in Korea now man, beauty standards are higher here." Taeha rolled her eyes and strode forward, turning the corner into the next hallway.

One of the medium tier trainees was leaning over a smaller boy, newer trainee by the look of it, touching his shoulder. Clearly trying to look supportive but Taeha knew of Bo Young and his weird need to assert himself over the new guys.

"Yah, Kim Bo Young." She called, adjusting her cap. "Stop bullying new guys yeah? Maybe you could use that time to improve your eloquence instead. You got pretty rough reviews last showcase?" Bo Young scowled, lifting his hand off the kid as she got closer.

"I'm just giving some friendly advice." He insisted, lifting his hands up in surrender. Taeha rolled her eyes and flapped a hand, throwing her other arm over the new kid's shoulders.

"Whatever. Chan hyung wants to meet the new kid so I'll take over thanks." She snapped before walking away, practically dragging the boy with her. Once they were far enough away, she let go and turned to face the boy, walking backwards.

"Ignore Bo Young, he's just a bully." She said. "I'm Taeha by the way, Kang Tae Ha. And I'm not lying, Chan hyung, he's pretty awesome. He heard there was another Australian trainee here now. That is you right? I haven't picked up the wrong kid?"

The poor boy looked confused, probably trying to understand her. She sighed and shrugged, grabbing his wrist before dragging him along with her.

"Come on, we're gonna be late."

That was Lee Felix' first meeting with the whirlwind that was Kang Tae Ha. Certainly wasn't the last and she continued to quietly defend Felix from some of the meaner trainees.

 Certainly wasn't the last and she continued to quietly defend Felix from some of the meaner trainees