f a n g i r l

It was the first time on an interview that they had been asked about their own crushes or ideal types. They were promoting My Pace on a radio network and the question had been sent in by a fair few fans.

"Taeha-ssi, what about you? Any celebrities catch your eye?" The host asked, surprised when Taeha nodded.

"Seulgi-sunbaenim." She said happily, clapping her hands to the side of her face and ignoring the choked laughs and snorts of her bandmates. "She's so talented and dedicated and cool." The radio host laughed and nodded, moving onto Lee Know as Changbin surreptitiously high-fived her under the table.

°○°○°○°○°

After a few interviews like that, articles came out on Soompi and Koreaboo, cooing over Taeha and her adoration of the Red Velvet member. Yeri found out and immediately called Taeha, whining.

"Why couldn't you say me?" She asked, sulking. "We could've totally done a thing and trolled everyone!" Taeha laughed. She'd propped her phone against a bowl in the kitchen, since she was helping make dinner.

"But it's true." Taeha defended. "Seulgi-sunbaenim is totally the coolest person ever! She's so awesome with her dancing and her voice is so nice and she's super pretty!" She sighed before squealing as Seungmin poked her side and stole an apple.

"Thank you Taeha-ssi." Seulgi's voice coming through the phone made Taeha freeze, rapidly paying before breaking into a full on blush. "In honoured you think so highly of me." Taeha shrieked and flew into her room, leaving her phone on the counter for Seungmin to pick up.

"Hello sunbaenim, Yeri-ssi." He said politely, smothering his laughter. "Noona disappeared and I don't think she's in the right headspace to handle conversation right now." He could hear Yeri screaming with laughter through the phone, as Seulgi giggled a little nervously and hung up.

He was definitely telling their fans about this on his next V-live.