i n s t a g r a m

@ktaehaa

ktaehaa: Hello STAYS

ktaehaa: Hello STAYS. I have Felix and Chan help me write this in English so more of you will understand better. First of all, I love you all so very much! Never doubt how much I love you and admire you and respect you all for being loyal fans!🥰🥰🥰
I don't want you all to think it was because of you, or because of the boys. It is not. I've been struggling a lot with my mental health over the past few months, and that has affected my physical body too. I've been dealing with some family difficulties and I can't keep up with the boys so, after speaking with them all, plus manager-nim and JYP staff, we've decided it is best if I leave Stray Kids and step back for a while.
I'm still an artist, I've actually got some music planned and you will all see me again, but unfortunately it won't be with Stray Kids. It breaks my heart to say that, I've been through so much with the boys, they are my family, my brothers and my soulmates. I will still be in touch with them, we will still be together.
I don't know what is in store for me as an artist but I hope to comeback healthy and strong and the Taeha you all know well! I love you all!😘😘😘😘 #StrayKids #Hwaiting #LoveYouSTAYS #Stay #With #Me

Load all comments
user3788: I'm not crying, I'm not crying. I'm- I'm crying. #LoveYouTaeha
user1899: Love you so much Taeha, you take all the time you need babeey!
user7289: I really appreciate the communication between JYP, Taeha and us, I really do. She doesn't have to be so open but she is and I really respect that.
user1118: #LoveYouTaeha get it trending STAYS! #ThankYouTaeha

@realstraykids

realstraykids: #LoveYouTaeha Sometimes you need to look after yourself, after looking after us for so long

realstraykids: #LoveYouTaeha Sometimes you need to look after yourself, after looking after us for so long. We're all happy you're going to be taking care of yourself now. As long as you're happy, so are we. We ask STAY to keep cheering for Taeha and keep cheering for Stray Kids.
You make Stray Kids Stay. Taeha is still staying with JYP, so don't think harshly of yourselves please! We're still very close, we're still friends so it's not the end. We've just come to a fork in the road and Taeha needed to go left. From Stray Kids and Taeha both, we love you STAYS!

Load all comments
user1115: the softest most wholesome content ever seen. This has to be the calmest response to a member leaving a group.
user6662: I always still laugh at Taeha's peace sign when they were taking photos of sleeping Jisung! Such good memories!
user1938: I just stopped crying after Taeha's post, now I'm crying again! Dammit I'm gonna run out of tissues!