⌜❾⌟

-----at the cafe-----

Y/n "jinnie oppa, namu...i'm very very sorry that i didn't tell you my part time job way back, but don't worry i told my boss that i am working when i have my free time"

Namjoon "it's ok princess we understand that you love digital art and i am very sorry that me and jin-hyung *looks at jin* made you broke down in tears....we're very very sorry for that chubbs"

Y/n "nam~~....its ok, besides i forgive you and jin oppa *hugs behind them*...so its all good now hmm"

NamJin "we know love, we know"

Y/n "lets go now joon and jinnie-oppa??"

Seokjin "*checks his watch* oh, y/n were gonna be late for your upcoming operation today, so i know you are pretty shock so i told them that you still studying how to operate kids and i signed you up...are you ok with that baby???" he said with the pleading voice 

Y/n "really oppa, you told them that i still studying operation for kids...but what can i say, you signed me up...so its a yes"

Seokjin "hurry...and btw after the operation you are going to visit carol and your other patients at the pediatric ward"

Namjoon "i'm going to drive you both---"

Seokjin "no namjoon...don't you drive cause i don't wanna die yet"

Y/n "me too nam...me don't wanna die yet"

Namjoon "oh come on *sulking*"

namjoon's face⤴

Y/n & Seokjin "aww we're just kidding namu~"

Seokjin "welp i'm going to drive"

Y/n "i'm going to seat beside you hmm"

Namjoon "nope i'm going to seat beside him...ok and i'm just gonna call taehyung to commute because the car is going to the hospital and i forgot that i don't have a drivers licence so......yep"

Y/n "good decision joon"

-----time skip at the hospital-----

when y/n and jin came to the hospital...everyone greets them and they greet them back too and also zein gave her schedule for this day and zein said this

Zein "hey bro...you have a new patient today, just look at her profile"

Y/n "ok"

she looked at her patient's profile and she was shook when she saw the name and the picture

-𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳-