⌜❶❶⌟

after taehyung taking care of his noona, meanwhile jin and namjoon talk to yoongi about the earlier incident.

Yoongi "jin-hyung, what happened to y/n... i really don't understand about her crying so fast???"

Namjoon "ah suga hyung...about that, jin-hyung will tell you since he knows y/n than me"

Seokjin "so ummm, yoongi...my sister had a panic attack, because she had a memory that has been stucked in her mind since she's been taken care of our aunty when me and namjoon go to states for scholarship, so she cries so fast if you scold her and please if she do that again....call us and you know our number, boss"

Yoongi "oh jin-hyung were not in the corp. to say that word to me"

Sowon "babe!!!!!"

Seokjin heard her girlfriend running towards him and gives a little peck

Sowon "so babe, who is this guy?? oh hey nam *smile and wave* "

Namjoon "oh hey won *smile and wave also* " won is short for sowon

Seokjin "so babe, this is Min Yoongi he is our friend and also our boss, but you can call him suga and please don't be so close to him, i won't allow anyone or anybody to touch you....well except for me of course *wink* "

Yoongi "wow, such a "protective" mode you have there jinnie" 

Seokjin "don't call me that infront of my beloved sowonnie"

Sowon "jinnie??, such a cute nickname you have there babe"

Seokjin "cute??, of course i am"

Y/n "oh sowon unnie??... why are you here??"

Sowon "oh hey-- y/n what happened to you??"

Y/n "jin oppa, you-you haven't told unnie yet??"

Sowon "told me what kim seokjin?!?" she said with a glare

Seokjin "*sighs* sowon, i think this is the right time that i will going to tell you about y/n"

Sowon "wha-what about her ji-jin ??"

Seokjin "she has a panic attack and me and namjoon scold her first, sorry about that babe"

Sowon "are you ok y/n/n???" she asks worriedly and hugs y/n and y/n hugged her back

Y/n "i'm ok now unnie, besides taehyungie helped me to be calm"

Sowon "i know taehyung is in love with yerin and nam...imma give you my bestest gurl, son seungwan also known as wendy"

Namjoon "i know you will give me a girlfriend--"

Sowon "did i said 'girlfriend'???"

Namjoon *shakes his head as a no* 

Sowon "did i said 'my bestest gurl'???"

Namjoon *nod his head*

Sowon "good."

-----------------------------------------

STREAM WANNABE !!!!!!!!!

this is good,  NOBODY LIKE YOU !!!!