hate

* . * . * steven grant rogers * . * . *

you all are in a vacation. tony decided to have some good time since the last mission was a success. paris, france [let's pretend that u know how to speak french] was the place, it was pretty awesome because you are fluently in french.

"there's a problem." tony said. you all looked at the problematic man, "what is it?" asked nat. "steve and [y/n] needed to stay in one room." your eyes widened and steve groans. "what? why?!" steve exclaimed. "same reaction but he did it first." you mumbled. "the room for [y/n] isn't available. so you two needed to stay in one room." steve rolled his eyes, "why don't she just stay at nat's? or wanda's?" you had enough so you took a deep breath before speaking.

"you know what rogers? you could just tell me if you really hate me that much that you wouldn't want me to sleep in your room. okay? and you tony? why the hell at steve's? i would rather stay at the bathroom!" you exclaimed. the people were quiet & shocked but then tony broke the silence, "i put you on steve's because i remember that i had to punish you both. remember? the mission?" you just sighs, yes it was true. steve and you aren't focusing on the mission because you two were bullying each other until you didn't notice that tony have been calling you and steve and almost- you two almost died.

"what a pain in the ass." you mumbled as you took the key at tony's and went upstairs. you opened the door and it was awesome, the view & the- fuck it's only one bed but wow thanks because there's a couch. you put all of your things to the place they should be and changed into comfy clothes.

until you heard a knock, you opened it and it revealed the natasha and wanda themselves. you let them in and sat in the bed. "why you here?" you asked them. "wow- geez the mood here is really not in the right term." wanda mutters. you rolled your eyes and sat in the bed with them. "we just wanted to be here, you know? like talk about something?" nat added.

"huh? about what?" you asked. "captain america." they both said. "please don't, that man is evil." you mumbled. "i think he likes you." wanda said. you laughed so hard causing for the two women in confusion. "you are crazy, that man? likes me? he doesn't even care if i die in front of him!" you exclaimed. "he doesn't want to develop some feelings for you because he might be scared of not liking him back so instead of liking you, he would just rather hate you." natasha romanoff everyone.

you then come into your senses. you have been thinking of the same thing too but you are always saying that it's impossible because- no seriously impossible. "okay we're gonna go. see you tomorrow!" wanda said as they both stood up and walked towards the door. "and have fun!" nat teases and they both left. you just sighs and lay down.

a few minutes later, steve came in and didn't even say a word to you. he's done putting all of his things in the other cabinet and changing into comfy clothes. "i'm sleeping on the couch by the way." you mumbled without even looking at him because you're staring at your phone. "nah, i would sleep here. you might say that i wasn't a gentleman." he mutters under his breath.

you put down your phone and changed your place to the couch, "i. am. sleeping. here." you muttered. "fine!" geez this man is really a short temper. after a few hours of not talking at each other, you both fell asleep. then tomorrow came, you woke up and did your morning routine.

"could you please make it faster?!" he shouted. you are on the bathroom, brushing your teeth. it's morning so you still aren't on the mood. you finished brushing your teeth and came out of the bathroom but before steve could get in, you stopped him.

"what?" he asked in a annoyed voice. "could you fucking explain everything to me? like why are you fucking mad at me every damn time?!" you snaps. you couldn't hold it together. he just rolled his eyes, "could you fucking talk? or i will tell everyone a fake news!" then his eyebrows furrowed. "what fake news?" he asked. "i'm gonna go tell them that you have a huge crush on me the reason why you're acting like you hate me because you're scared that i might not like you ba-" you were cut off by his words, "it's not a fake news." he mumbled as he looked every corner of your room but not you.

"what?" you asked, and now you are loss of words. "are you happy now [y/n]? satisfied?" you still couldn't believe what he just said. he really does like you, how? "so you like me? and all of the things i've said were true?" he just nodded and smiled at you. he left you by going inside the bathroom and he took a deep breath.

"why the fuck did i say that... stupid rogers." he whispers and did his agenda inside the bathroom. you just walked out of the room. tony texted you all to go have breakfast together at the dining area of this hotel. you found them and it was so gorgeous, the setting & everything.

"hey? you okay?" bucky asked. "huh? yeah?" sam and bucky looked at each other and they both laughed but they hid it. "where's rogers?" pepper asked. "present." out of nowhere, steve came with a huge smile on his face. he sat across you and he kept on staring at you. "could you stop staring, rogers?" you demanded. all the avengers are now looking at the two of you- dumbfounded. "why? i mean you look pretty today aren't you?" you made a disgust-confused face. "i'm now confused. aren't you two hate each other?" tony asked.

"oh shit! steve said it!" bucky exclaimed and sam cheered along with him. "she guessed it." steve said. "[y/n]? is it what we said last night?" nat asked and you just nodded. "can someone explain?" bruce exclaimed. "well rogers here is-" sam was cut off by a waiter. you all gave your orders and when sam was telling was he was going to say earlier, you heard french men talking behind you and they're talking about stabbing steve.

"je ne te laisserais pas faire ça." [i wouldn't let you do that.] you said causing for all the avengers look at you and the french men behind you. they faced you and their eyes widened, "si vous voulez poignarder steve, vous devez d'abord me poignarder." [if you would stab steve, you have to stab me first.] you said glaring at them as you stood up.

"[y/n] what's happening?" tony asked. now all of them are worried. "et qui êtes-vous? êtes-vous même assez fort pour nous vaincre?" [and who are you? are you even that strong to defeat us?] the french man with a beard asked. you chuckles and used your powers [telekinesis] to get all their guns & knife. "amenez ces hommes au poste de police. merci." [get these men to the police station. thank you.] you told the guards as they ran towards you.

"what the hell just happened?" sam asked. "i just saved steve's ass." you mumbled as you sat down. "yeah i can clearly understand that you were talking about steve because you mentioned him earlier with your french-fries language." scott said causing for all you to laugh. "merci." steve said. you just smiled. "you didn't know that i speak french as well, didn't you?" you looked at the blonde woman, it was carol. [let's pretend that carol speaks french too] you gasped and she laughs. "oh boy, this woman is doing everything just to now get you hurt." carol said.

now the avengers are asking her to tell them what you've said. "if you would stab steve, you have to stab me first. that's what she said, how sweet?" carol teases and they all cheered. "shut up, carol danvers." you muttered. "instead of hating you, maybe it would be better if i started loving you." steve said. "from hate to love!!!" bucky exclaimed. "ask her out, rogers!" wanda said.

"well, would you like to go out with me sometime?" he asked in a sweet tone that gave you shivers down your spine. you just nodded. "okay new couple on the way!!!" sam shouted.

"just no fucking at my kitchen, living room & pool. okay thank you." tony said causing for all of you to laugh.