valentines

.  *  .  *  .  loki laufeyson  .  *  .  *  .
( there will be a huge change of story here )

i woke up at 10 am and i smiled as i remember what's today's occasion. it's valentine's day and i have a lot of reasons to spend it today. valentines isn't just for couples because valentines is a heart day, love day and loving is for everyone ; friends, family uhmmm dogs?

"lady [y/n], prince loki wanted to see you." i chuckled as i heard thor as he opened the door. he is acting like he's a guard or something. "well where? i just had to brush my teeth." i mumbled. "his room probably." then i just nodded. as he left i did what i had to do. i brushes my teeth, wash my face and change my sleeping clothes into shorts & some kind-of oversized white shirt.

as i walked towards his room i heard some loud music. i furrowed my eyebrows and giggled, i opened it and i saw him talking to himself at the mirror with the bouquet of flowers on his hand. i closed the door quietly and i smiled.

"darling, you didn't knock!" he exclaimed trying to hide the flowers behind his back. i giggled more and walked closer to him. "well thor didn't tell me anything about knocking. so hmm, what's today's agenda hun?" i asked as i wrapped my arms around his neck and him gave him a peck on the lips. "here, happy valentine's day darling." he said as he gave me the flowers.

i then furrowed my eyebrows, this is not loki. "you hate valentine's." i mumbled. yes that was true, loki and i are only dating for a year now but we've been flirting for 4 years. "change of heart? just kidding my love. well yes i did hate it but since i'm with someone special now and that's you, i started to love it. at least i have the main reason why i'm spending it." i just smiled at his sweetness.

he pulled me closer and grabbed my butt which made me gasp. "loki! stop that." i said jokingly hitting his chest. he just giggled and gave me a warm kiss. later on we did spend the morning valentine's at his room doing some adult stuff.

"you are always amazing at these stuff, darling. no wonder why i dated you." he mumbled as he cuddled me more. i rolled my eyes and laughed, "loki we're not yet dating but we were doing this stuff before." then he giggled more. later on dinner came, i had the dinner with loki's whole family. thor is with jane as well and she did spend the dinner here.

i'm living at their mansion (photo above) around here at los angeles. yes they are living in la because asgard was destroyed right? well anyways i'm living with them for almost 4 years now because my parents died at asgard and i have no family left so they took me. my family are best friends with them like fucking so much the reason why thor and loki were like my brothers but yeah well, i'm dating loki.

after the dinner we had, loki and i walked directly at the balcony. the fresh air was amazing, but i still miss being in asgard. "darling, close your eyes." i look over to loki as he spoke. "close? why?" i asked. he just giggled and i closed it. after a few seconds of me being like an idiot while closing my eyes, suddenly i heard our favorite song plays.

(i would recommend for you to listen to alps by novo amor while reading this part. idk it's just kinda chill & so lovely moment. and of course imagine yourself everything on this imagine.)

h-how could he? what?

"open them." as i open it i saw a beautiful man with an envelope & a bouquet of flowers again. everywhere was full of christmas lights. i smiled and he walked closer to me. "loki? stop playing!" i said still surprised. he giggled and handed me the flowers and the envelope.

"what's? what's on the envelope." i asked. he just shrugs his shoulders and i open it. it was a letter? "you did write this?" i asked again. "just read it." i giggled and read it out loud.

"dear, darling.

i haven't got the chance to be more sweet to you these past few weeks because i was so busy but well here we are now i'm writing this. it's valentines and everyone knows how much i hate it, you too. but then i realized how wonderful is it. how wonderful to be with you and to spend this valentines thing. well i just wanted to tell you that i love you endlessly, darling. i will always be here no matter what. i love you."

wow did just loki did this? "oh loki you're too sweet every single day. i love you and thank you for this." i thanked him as i kiss him. he smiled and pull me closer then kissed on top of my head. "i love you so much darling, i really do. i couldn't wait to spend more valentines with you." he mumbled as he rest his chin on top of my head.

fuck, i love you loki.