homesick

* . * . * james buchanan barnes * . * . *
[song : homesick by dua lipa]

bucky will be leaving with sam and steve soon for a mission at london. they were the chosen ones and the rest including you will be staying at the tower. but at least they would leave after christmas. bucky is your boyfriend for 4 years now, which is amazing because he is your first one.

here, where the sky's falling
i'm covered in blue
i'm running and i'm crawling
fighting for you
when the rain stops
then, darling, what will i do
and i know i go all in
but why do i

"i will be home soon, doll. don't be sad." he mumbled as his face was buried in your neck. you two are cuddling and you just couldn't speak anymore. "hey, doll. promise me that you wouldn't be sad." he asked as he lift his head. you looked down and sighs, "yeah. i promise." you gave him a weak smile and he kissed your nose then lips.

you give me a reason
something to believe in
i know, i know, i know
you give me a meaning
something i can breathe in
i know, i know, i know
it's a bittersweet feeling
longing and i'm leaving
i go, i go, i go
but i wish i was there with you
oh, i wish i was there with you

rise and shine, morning has begun which means christmas time! you stood up and did your morning routine. you changed into some comfy shorts & white shirt. you went out of your shared room with bucky and directly went downstairs. you saw bucky with a huge smile on his face as he saw you. you gave him a hug and a peck on a the lips. "merry christmas, doll." he said. "merry christmas, baby and to everyone!" they all smiled and you all exchanged greetings and gifts. you and bucky chose to not give each other's yet.

a few hours have gone by. it's night again, which means close to tomorrow that bucky would leave you. you are now in the room with bucky. while you were on the balcony chillin, bucky poke you and you turned around to look at him. "merry christmas, baby." he said while holding a box wrapped in a christmas wrapping. you chuckles and took it. you sat in the chair and he did but across you.

there's a crack in my window
a bird in my room
angels all over
that watch over you
when i'm walking on water
all my dreams have come true
still, nothing means nothing
without you, you

you opened it and saw two bracelets. bucky got the black one away from you and he put it on. "this is called the distance bracelet. wanda and sam helped me with it." you smiled and put the white one on, and it perfectly fits.

" you smiled and put the white one on, and it perfectly fits

"my turn? i guess?" you said. you got your gift for bucky and you hand it to him. it was a little box and he opened it. as he opened it he gasped and looked at you. "baby? no joke?" you nodded and he hugs you so tight. "i fucking love you!" he exclaimed. it was the ultrasound of your two month baby and the pregnancy test that you took. he broke the hug and he cried.

"hey, stop. you will make me cry too!" you scolded. he wiped his tears away and stared at you. "i will be more excited to get home because i'm going home not just for one, but for two." you smiled and kissed him. "i love you, james buchanan barnes." you mumbled. "i love you too, [y/f/n]." he answered.

you give me a reason
something to believe in
i know, i know, i know
you give me a meaning
something i can breathe in
i know, i know, i know
it's a bittersweet feeling
longing and i'm leaving
i go, i go, i go
tell my heart to lie
but i know deep inside it's true
that i wish i was there with you
oh, i wish i was there with you

1 week have gone by and you are freaking missin' your man and same feeling to him. the mission is now over but they had to stay for 1 more week to make it sure. the three are now chillin' at the balcony of their hotel rooms. "i really miss her- them rather." bucky mumbled. "it's okay, buck. we will be home soon." steve said. "since when did you miss the other's and by that means tony." sam asked earning a chuckle from steve.

"i miss my girl and my soon to be daughter or son?" then the two gasped and they looked at each other. "she's pregnant?!" sam asked. "i'm going to be an uncle!!!" steve exclaimed. bucky is now laughing. "homesick, i'm homesick now." bucky said, setting his mood into a sad tone again. "she's my home, i just couldn't wait to get home." he mumbled.