Kanji Aankho Wale Bhagad Billa Papa

"Itta bada ghar? Wow! Kinna sundar hai"

A young 4 year old girl muttered under her breath after entering a large mansion. She never imagined that people owned such beautiful homes. The hall itself was bigger than her tiny flat

"Kaun hai vaha?"

A stern voice filled her ears and she looked down from the ceiling to see a man smartly decked up in a suit. For some reason he was wearing sunglasses inside the house, and so the girl looked around again.

"Meine poocha tum kaun ho, aur yaha kya karhi hai. Why are you looking around?"

He again asked, bringing her back from her thoughts

"Mein sooraj dhoondhri"

She cutely replied to his question, and the man couldn't stop admiring her.

"Kyu?" He questioned her again, curious regarding her reply

"Aap toh kala chashma pehna hai" she points to his eyes and she sings 'Kala Chashma' in her soft, angelic sound, as in the song.

"Acha tum yaha kyu aayi?" His voice was sweeter now, as it reminded him of a dear someone who he couldn't quite figure out who

"Mein Papa dhoondri hai" the little one answered innocently

"Yaha nahi hoga tere Papa" all of a sudden the man's voice becomes stern again. A random child has sneaked into the house and claims she is looking for her father. Where's the careless mother who gave permission for her child to roam around alone like this?
"Khannah! Khannah come here" He called out for his favourite security guard.

"Oh Bete Ki! Inna tadi?"

That's who it reminded him of. Anika. The lady who claimed to be his love, jaan, soulmate, everything. The same language, they were her words.

"Kya hua Shivaay?" Another voice was heard as two men approached him.
The little girl swiftly turned her head to see two very familiar faces that she couldn't fail to identify.

"Lambe baal wale, dumbell wale OmRu Chaachus!" The small girls exclaimed in excitement and ran to them and hugged them both tightly. Here, our OmRu were as equally shocked as Shivaay was on hearing this. They both bent down to her level and separated the hug to ask her something.

"Tumhara naam kya hai?" Rudra enquires and she answers

"Shivika Singh Oberoi" she proudly answered, and Shivaay froze in his place instantly. Many ideas arose in his heart but his mind stopped him from doing any such thing like that. He took of his glasses and looked back at her, but Shivika had a shocked expression

"Kanji Aankho wale Bhagad Billa Papa?" Her eyes lit up and runs to hug his legs tightly as well.

"Jhoot bolri hai tu, ese kisi ke ghar mein ghus kar anaab shanaab nahi bol sakti" He shouted at the young child. Om and Rudra Just stood there confused. It couldn't be his child, could it? No. Because if it was, Anika would have definitely told them. But Rudra remembered Anika asking for a sum of money, she said no bank was ready to give a loan to her and she immediately needed money. Even though after many attempts of insisting, she returned the full sum of money. Could the money have been for the baby's upbringing? It can't be. It can't be Anika's child since she would have had to take maternity leave and therefore would not have been able to repay the money in a few months time like she did.

"Sir" Shivaay looks up at his boss who was late to the commotion after getting the car ready

"Khannah iss baachi ko bhaar leker jao. Just get her out of my sight" He shouted loudly. No one had the right to make such jokes about Anika. Khannah moved towards the child carefully. Shivika clinged onto Rudra's wrist but his grip loosened after hearing his brothers anger evident in the order he gave. Shivika was being lead out by Khannah, who carefully escorted and made sure she didn't get hurt. She all of a sudden said the name that hadn't been taken in a long time inside the Oberoi Mansion.