●0 3●

Shravan, slides a paper to me; on which he has written his phone numbers and email addresses. I look into that paper, "Don't you have a card? I mean you are the CEO!"

He smiles, "For business purpose, definitely yes. But on that, you won't find my personal contacts. And only eight people know them. . ." He looks at me, "Oh sorry, now nine!"

Personal number! I fold the paper to put it in my handbag, while I notice the time on my watch, looks like time really did fly today. It's been already an hour. And to my own surprise, I don't even want to leave. Deliberately I say, "I have to go. I have taken enough time of yours. As busy . . ."

"Speak for yourself. If you want to go I won't ask you to stay longer but don't put that excuse on me." He says matter of factly. 

"You mean you have no problem if I stay longer? Don't you have meetings to attend or files to go through?" I tilt my head, seeing the twinkle in his eyes.

"I have recruited enough people, who work to ensure I get what's important. So I can spare an hour or two without worrying about my work." 

I have to give it to him, he speaks his mind. "Hmm. You tend to speak your mind. Doesn't that land you into controversies?" I smile when his lips twitch, clearly finding humour at my expense.

"You mean to ask, don't people get offended by what I say?" His eyes crinkle, "I am generally not good with people. But as I said earlier, I have zero interest in knowing what others think about me." 

I stand up, with as intriguing character as his is, it's certainly not healthy to stay with him now. Because I can clearly say this man can easily influence my life. And I am afraid that I can't afford that right now. I need my better judgement to decide the course of my life. "I must go now!" 

Shravan jumps on his feet and walks towards me. Now that I am standing right in front of him, his sheer stature got me a bit uncomfortable. He is a bloody mountain! I myself am standing at 5'7, yet can say, I look rather puny beside him. 

"I'll wait for your call." I can see he is not even a bit nervous as if he is already sure that there will not be a No from me. I nod, "And Suman, I would love it to hear the answer from you, even if it's a no."

That's weird. "But why?"  

"So that, if you say no then I can pursue you to change your mind." 

I blink multiple times to understand what he has just said . "You'll pursue me even if I say no?" I am surprised, is an understatement.  "I mean, won't you be angry or sad or ..." What is this man! 

"I don't get dejected by NOs Suman. Rather I like challenges. Yes, I'll respect your decision too, but not before asking for a chance to sway your mind."

***

I can say my mind is in a haze as I am driving back from his office. I want to laugh, Mrs malhotra said Shravan is an introvert, doesn't like to talk. But from where I can see him, he is extremely vocal. He clearly knows what he wants and from his stance I can say once he decides his goal, no matter what he is going to achieve it. 

I have always been a fan of intelligent minds. But after talking to Shravan I can say, I am more afraid than impressed. Impressed because a man like Shravan needs to be appreciated. He looks fine or rather he is quite careful about his presence. His huge and well toned structure indicates he spends ample amount of time to work on his body. But his mind is definitely a difficult place. I agree he has to be shrewd because to be on top one needs to know how to manage people. But somehow upon talking to him, it feels he knows exactly what the other person is thinking. Which is terrifying! That means I can never win . . . I can never surprise him.